60, Female, Single, Central Western Region, NSW
- Last online:
- 22 Jun '18
HeadlineI'm a warm, open and uncomplicated woman looking for a lovely man. There are so many adventures to be had but they're not as much fun on your own!
I've had some wonderful times and some challenges in my life, and now is the right time for me to enjoy easy and fun moments, with a like-minded man. I'm looking for an intelligent man, with some common sense and a healthy EQ; someone principled and loyal; someone affectionate, but not intense! I'm looking for a lover and a friend; someone who values mutual respect and trust. I'm looking for a relationship filled with humour and ease, to enhance the usual everydayness of life. I would really enjoy having an enthusiastic travel companion.
Family, in general, is important to me. I am very close to my 3 awesome sons who are off doing their own 'things' now and I have 2 grandchildren. I'm actually one of 5 girls and I've always loved that. I'm also part of a wonderfully large and close extended family, of which I'm really proud.
I enjoy my work but keep flexible hours these days.
I equally love the simple and more sophisticated things in life. I enjoy being social and active. I'm very healthy and reasonably fit.
I have a lovely network of friends here in Bathurst and find it a positive place to live. The "pace of life" is great and I really enjoy living in a country town centre. I would enjoy a bit more 'vibe' though. I so enjoy being part of that when I go elsewhere. I keep myself busy here with walking, Yoga and the gym and meeting up with friends. I love reading, picnics, bush walking and socialising over a drink, coffee, or a meal. I also enjoy galleries and live shows, and weekends away.
I travel a lot to stay with friends and family. I frequently visit Sydney and Lake Macquarie / Newcastle. I would consider a permanent move if the circumstances felt right.
I have a great passion for the water. I love anything to do with the beach.
At a glance
- 60 years old
- Central Western Region, NSW
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 3 children aged 24 to 34 yo
- Don't want children
- Have no pets
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 48 - 63 years old
- Within 500km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim, Average
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for an interesting, intelligent, loyal and principled man, who enjoys all the things that life has to offer. I really enjoy a man with a sense of humour. I know that it sounds corny, but I'd really like to find someone to spend the rest of my life with!
- I enjoy most music. I love to sing along although I don't subject others to it too much. I belong to a very low-key, fun singing group.
- Love to read but generally prefer good fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Really enjoy a movie with substance. UK movies and dramas are great.
- I'm not into sport much but like to exercise and keep active. I really enjoy water-skiing, and snow skiing, which I haven't done for many years, but would love to try again!. I'm a keen walker and I visit the gym a few times a week.I do Yoga a couple of times a week.
- Other Interests
- keeping fit and active, travel and adventure, health and nutrition, art and culture, family and society, dancing, socialising, etc.