45, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
Treat others as you wish to be treated.
About me - description
My friends and family would tell you I'm tall, funny, intelligent, genuine, down to earth, calm, kind that I'd do anything for them and that my humour is usually very cheeky and full of innuendos... And I would tell you that they are correct and they obviously have great taste in friends. LOL :-)
In all honesty, I am very lucky to have them and whilst they may be few and far between... I prefer quality of quantity and I would do anything for them. My mum is easiest one of my best and closest friends.
I am a Kiwi (please don't hold that against me) where I was raised in the country and moved to Sydney some 11 years ago. I love Sydney for all it's great beaches, cafes, restaurants, theatres and find it really is a romantic city.
I enjoy the outdoors especially in Summer although admittedly I'm not as fit as i should be nor am I a big fan of camping (unless it comes with the kitchen sink) That said, I will usually try anything at least once LOL. ;-)
If you are looking for a tall, positive, funny, intelligent, genuine and down to earth girl for a lover, partner and significant other... you can stop looking because you've found her.
At a glance
- 45 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- New Zealander
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Virgo
- 6'1/185 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Some college
- Occasional/social drinker
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 37 - 58 years old
- Within 250km
- Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single
- Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
What I'm looking for
Your personality will shine through more than your looks and you are someone who can support my present and will encourage my future and you'll get the same and so much more in return. Oh and hopefully you are a great kisser... ;-)
- I listen to most things although prefer 80's - 90's pop and covers. One of new favourites is The Piano Guys.
- I don't read as much as I should. I enjoy a good romance novel or a Thriller. Loved 'A girl with a Dragon Tattoo' and the sequels.
- Movies & TV
- Action, Thriller, Horror and good old fashioned English drama. My favourite movie of all time is ABC version of Pride & Prejudice. I also enjoy Bourne series, Batman, Bond and Tom Cruise films along with the fast & the furious films.
- Rugby Union (clearly an All Black fan), and enjoy watching the tennis. I could be persuaded to watch the AFL or maybe a soccer game with you... :)
- Other Interests
- Crosswords, travel and Summer...