41, Female, Single, Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 20 Aug '18
HeadlineSearching for a kindred spirit
First thing you should know is that I'll happily travel as far as necessary for the right man.
If you are inherently sweet, honest, are a tad quirky, take care of yourself, can hold a decent conversation, and most importantly love to laugh, (these are ideals - certainly not strict criteria- except the laughter!!!), then you're the type of man I'd like to meet!
I tend to be generous in relationships and I treat a partner the way I wish to be treated - with consideration, support, care, and respect (for starters).
I adore comedy (English mostly), semi-adventurous 'stuff' (zip lines, ninja 101, canoeing, camping), music (live, and mostly rock), cosy bars, star gazing.
Happy to chat for a short while, however I prefer to meet in person sooner than later.
At a glance
- 41 years old
- Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'4/162 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Some college
- HR/Employment / Training
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 38 - 45 years old
- Within 10km
- 5'8/172 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Private, Sometimes Social, Social
- Hair colour - Light Brown, Grey, Black, Blonde, Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets, Have pets
- Education - Some college, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
I'm not looking for perfection, all I'd like is to meet a guy who's emotionally mature, honest, intelligent, witty, has a cheeky sense of humour, is confident, knows what he wants, and of course strong chemistry is essential.
- I prefer rock/alternative music, but I'm always happy to listen to something new/unique. I gave up listening to the radio years ago. A few of my favourite bands are Muse, Queens of the Stone Age, Arctic Monkeys and Flight of the Conchords.
- I enjoy reading, but I'm rather a fussy reader. Recommend me a book! My favourite book is currently 'A Short History of Nearly Everything' by Bill Bryson.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch a great deal of tv, but I do favour British comedy over American. Don't mind a good doco.
- I don't play any sport as such, but do enjoy going to the gym, skiing, canoeing, and indoor climbing. As far as watching sport goes, I'll happily watch cricket, but that's about it.
- Other Interests
- Questions? Let¿s meet, then I¿ll satisfy your curiosity.