65, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 23 Jul '18
A woman of happy disposition with old fashioned ways. I always greet the day with expectation and a smile. It would be great to share the sunrise with my special man.
Am happy in my jeans around a campfire or in my little black dress dining out.
The office M-F keeps me locked up within 4 walls, so I love to escape on the weekends to explore the freedom of the great outdoors.
At a glance
- 65 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'8/172 cm
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 1 child
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - High School
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 59 - 64 years old
- Within 50km
What I'm looking for
Easy going and enjoys good conversation and appreciates the simple things of life. Happy disposition, enjoys travelling and exploring the great outdoors.
- Enjoy my music of yesteryear,,,,
- Newspaper on a Sunday AM with Macca.. W/Weekly, that¿s all I have time for... Love books, I have lots.... One day when I retire....!
- Movies & TV
- ABC & SBS regulars...N/Geographic Channel Fishing / 4 WD programmes... Travel documentaries......... ( Armchair travel)
- Walking the dog is the only activity at this time... Love social tennis and the occasional dip in the briney...Love travelling and learning about new places in Aus and O/seas.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy any activity that takes me out in the great outdoors..Bushwalking..Birdwatching.. Exploring new places... Love the sea and everything relative...Boating, Fishing, Beachcombing Swimming..Sailing on the `SouthPassage` out of Manly Harbour on a sunny day with fair winds ..the ultimate.