57, Female, Single, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineUpbeat self assured with a touch of sass...
Learned a lot about myself, having not dated since my teens! but it seems feminine women are still in demand mercifully.
Love wearing heels, lipstick, have a great sense of humour, quick witted and flirty.,
Heres some other stuff about me.
I've been living in Asia for 10 years and I'm Melbourne born and bred. I'm well read and travelled.
I'm told I'm pretty, witty and smart!
I speak French Italian and a little Chinese
I'm a big Rugby Union fan, love cars, driving and I'm a motor sport fan too.
Crazy about all genres of music, opera symphony and I've discovered FBI radio which I love.
Passionate about grammar, literature and the Arts.
I run my own small business and travel frequently as a result of that. So a bit lonely starting over in this big city.
I would like to meet an intelligent gentleman, a snappy dresser, I love aftershave! if you can dance as well, that's a bonus.
I am fortunate to have 3 adult sons
I'm a girly girl, but raising 3 boys has broadened my horizons.
I believe opposites attract!
At a glance
|Age||57 years old||53 - 64 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A gentleman first and foremost. Someone who is confident and comfortable with a vibrant, intelligent and feminine woman. A guy who enjoys dining out, going to ballet theatre or rock concerts, witty repartee and a glass or 2 of bubbles and socialising.
- Opera to Lady Gaga & Gangsta Rap Love it all
- Tale of Two Cities Melvyn Bragg The Adventure of English Liane Moriarty Big Little Lies Crime/Bios/Mystery
- Movies & TV
- Trashy to Docos typically broad Geminian taste! Call the Midwife The West Wing Shades of Blue 8 Days a Week Beatles movie loved it
- Walking Yoga Rugby Union Go Wallabies! motor racing, Spring Carnival horse racing
- Other Interests
- I live near the water and I love that about Sydney, I like to walk and would love some company, stroll, coffee I just took up yoga and meditation and finding that relaxing I was singing in Hong Kong with a few like minded musicians, I have a bit of a jazz vibe and would like take that up again now