59, Female, Single, Perth City, WA
- Last online:
About me - headline
It all started at the Mexico City Airport...
About me - description
I'm a well traveled expat originally from a great American city. Later the Rockies became home, Mexico briefly and Shanghai. From childhood, mountains and water have been part of my spiritual basis and outdoor passions.
Add a mindful creative nature, love a laugh and hope it's contagious. I'm interested in humanity and the environment as an observer and sometimes participant.
Among other things, travel has provided opportunities for photography, creativity, conversation, cooking, learning how other peoples think and quiet observation of world events.
You may find me off the beaten path sometimes, looking for interesting activities, items and adventures to share and add to a store of tales.
I enjoy quiet, a book, board games, a movie, music, thinking, nature's beauty...
I'd like to develop a friendship first with a warm, fun, intelligent man and see what happens from there.
He's had the experience of being out there through the good and the bad, is open to the new and different and is able to see the lighter side of things.
Strength of character is greatly admired along with solid core values.
At a glance
- 59 years old
- Perth City, WA
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Virgo
- 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 55 - 65 years old
- Within 25km
- Divorced, Single
- White / Caucasian, Other background
- Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Very Social, Sometimes Social, Social
- 5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Education - Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Other special diet, Vegetarian, No special diet
- Anglican, Other Christian, Agnostic, New Age, Jewish, Buddhist
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
Someone to click with. A well humoured man who understands the nature of a relationship: friendship, humour, companionship, communication, camaraderie and beyond.
- I like classical, opera (not expected of you), world music, swing, some Jazz, Latin and Spanish, oldies, current popular. ..... I enjoy theatre and concerts. Always open to new experiences of most things musical. 94.5, 810 RN, RTR, 97.7 FM on the radio most of the time.
- Reasonably varied: science, novels, travellers' tales, biographies, photo journalism, history. Talking books: Bryson and Stephen Fry were a laugh whilst crossing Australia, current events. Currently: 'American Rust' and 'A Stroke of Insight'.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy British humour, oldies, foreign and festival film, documentaries, Grand Designs, SBS, PBS, ABC and other current affairs. No guts or gore except in medical procedures. Horror is out but I'm happy with a good thriller
- Ocean and pool swimming, yoga, gym, bike riding but not in the summer, sometimes snow skiing, horses from childhood, Walking, phew! I'm not much of an armchair spectator except for the Olympics.
- Other Interests
- A good conversation, family and friends, meeting others where ever I go. Entertaining at times, gardening; it's very grounding. Travel, hiking... photography, design, architecture, painting, dancing, and meditation.