31, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 19 Apr '18
I moved back to Brisbane around 6 months ago after living in Toronto for 18 months.
Professionally I'm an Engineer and am a bit of a geek at times. In saying that I also love sport. love to play it and to watch it. I'm a total rugby league fanatic. Huge Canberra Raiders fan and Blues tragic.
I have been very lucky in my life and had had the chance to live in England for 2 years, Germany for 8 months and most recently in Canada for 18 months.
At a glance
- 31 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 26 - 40 years old
- Within 50km
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Body Type - Athletic, Average
- Have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children, Want children
What I'm looking for
Someone who makes me laugh and isn't afraid to express how they feel. A guy who enjoys keeping fit and healthy but not to the extreme.
- I love listening to a random station on Spotify to find new bands and songs. love live music.
- Love any genre of book. Well probably except the old romance novels my nan used to read!
- Movies & TV
- Again I'm pretty open to different types of movies and shows. I enjoy a good comedy or Rom com but then again I love a good thriller. Least favourite westerns and war movies.
- Play netball, enjoy running, love rugby league, cricket