36, Female, Single, Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 17 Aug '18
I'm an introvert, prefer to stay at home on my couch with a good book or do something useful around the house. but don't mind occasionally going out to listen to live music. I looove music. I can play the piano.
Love dancing. would be great to meet someone who could be my partner in dancing as well.
Like nature and gardening, like to go somewhere for a hike.
Very passionate about my ideas and goals and can be quite stubborn sometimes.
I'm a self-development/self-improvement junkie. would prefer to meet someone driven and passionate as well.
I'm a cat person and love people that love cats :) though don't mind dogs too, especially if it's a German shepherd or a Labrador.
I'm also a foodie, like to try a new restaurant but love to cook at home when I have time, although watching the weight is not easy when you love food!!
that's me in a nutshell, what about you?
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Taurus
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Property / Real Estate
- Other Christian
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 34 - 43 years old
- Within 50km
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone to share all life experiences with. The good, the bad and the ugly, for better or for worse.Fit & healthy, well educated and experienced, and curious to keep learning in life. Sharing similar interests to mine. Must love music!
- Mainly Rock, but can listen to anything really, depends on the mood. As I finished music school I like classical music and Jazz/blues.
- motivational/educational books.
- Movies & TV
- like action movies, adventures, sci-fi, romantic comedies of course and a bit of drama :) Documentaries.
- Other Interests
- dancing, signing, all sorts of crafts. health and longevity.