Themapletree (was MatchaMocha)
44, Female, Divorced, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 20 Jun '18
HeadlineFaith makes life possible. Hope makes life workable. Love makes life beautiful.
Hi.. Thank you for stopping by.. I am easy going and friendly. I am active and like to stay fit. I love travelling.. learning new things, different cultures and how people do things differently.. I love food (not so much cooking - so if you love cooking, I'd like to be your apprentice!) Life is beautiful.. Let's take the risks.. step outside.. have fun.. laugh more.. So I'll relax for now and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
At a glance
- 44 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'2/157 cm
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Black
- Hair colour - Black
- Have children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Other job role
- Born Again Christian
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 40 - 52 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Widowed, Single
- at least 5'3/160 cm
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Let's meet up.. sit back.. relax.. and have coffee... I'd like to get to know each other first and see what it brings... I'm drawn into someone who has mature personality, humble, and adventurous.
- I watch The Voice and Australian Idol. Ed Sheeran. Michael Bubble.
- I read a lot at work. Other than that, mostly self development books.
- Movies & TV
- Romantic comedy. Survivors. Masterchef. MKR. Better Homes & Garden. Australian Spartan.
- Bootcamp, pilates, yoga, hiking.