57, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 13 Nov '18
About me - headline
About me - description
When God had made the earth and sky the flowers and the trees,
He then made all the animals
the fish, the birds and bees.
And when at last He'd finished
not one was quite the same.
He said, "I'll walk this world of mine and give each one a name."
And so He traveled far and wide and everywhere He went,
a little creature followed Him until it's strength was spent.
When all were named upon the earth and in the sky and sea,
the little creature said, "Dear Lord, there's not one left for me."
Kindly the Father said to him,
"I've left you to the end.
I've turned my own name back to front and called you dog, My friend."
At a glance
- 57 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Have no children at home - 1 child up to 25 years old
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Capricorn
- 5'2/157 cm
- Education - Some college
- Other job role
- No special diet
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 54 - 65 years old
- Within 250km
- Have no children, Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social, Very Social, Sometimes Social
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma
- Running, hiking