44, Female, Single, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 11 Apr '18
Loyal, passionate, determined, reliable, kind, compassionate, curious and fun are just some of the words I would use to describe myself.
I like to focus my energy on collecting experiences as opposed to 'things' and would much rather spend my money on a trip overseas than on a fancy new car. I'm the kind of person who likes to seize opportunities and make the most of everyday.
I enjoy the outdoors, the beach, travelling- getting off the beaten track, restaurants, bars, art exhibitions, photography, politics, music, reading, meeting quality people and good conversation.
At a glance
- 44 years old
- Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 38 - 48 years old
- Within 75km
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
- I love music and discovering new artists. I listen to TripleJ, DoubleJ & FBI. I really enjoy going to concerts & festivals & seeing live music.
- Nothing like getting lost in a good book - anything from inspirational biographies to epic novels.
- Movies & TV
- I'm less about the commercial channels and more about ABC & SBS. I really enjoy watching a Netflix series or documentaries. I don't get to the movies that much but really enjoy when I do.
- I definitely keep mysel fit & active without going overboard. I do boxing & bootcamp. I enjoy going for long walks and being outdoors. I live for the beach & love being around water.