31, Male, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
About me - headline
Looking for someone with a great sense of humour who enjoys the simple things in life.
About me - description
Well, here is a little about me! I've just made the big move from living in Queensland to now in Judbury in Tasmania. I was ready for a change in life and fell in love with Tassie when I was visiting friends here, so decided to make the move.
I'm a teacher. I love my job and have been teaching for nearly nine years now. I and am a bit of a workaholic but I think anything you love in life is worth putting time and effort into. I own my own house in Queensland, but am currently living with friends in Tassie until I'm ready to buy here.
When I'm not at work I enjoy the simple things in life like catching up with friends, seeing family or watching a great movie. I enjoying baking and cooking and have been told I'm okay at both.
I'm the type of person who will do whatever I can to help someone, whether that is being a listening ear, helping unnoticed in the background or making people feel better by making them have a laugh. I always put others' needs before my own and will be there for those I love and care about.
I'm looking for someone who has a great sense of humour and enjoys having a laugh. My ideal girl would be someone who is kind and loving, who enjoys things like going out to dinner, viewing a sunset and watching a movie on the couch together. I'm looking for someone who is interested in trying new hobbies together while making old ones more enjoyable just by doing it together. My wants in life are just the norm, nothing extravagant - enjoyable job, loving partner and some children down the track. If that is what you are looking for then let me know!
At a glance
- 31 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Mixed Race
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Leo
- 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have no pets
his ideal partner
- 24 - 32 years old
- Within 75km
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
I'm new to internet dating so I'm not really sure what I'm looking for....plus I kind of answered that in my profile above. I'm assuming if you've read this far down you've already read that anyway, if not maybe scroll back up!
- I'm not a big fan of music from today but will give anything a go.
- I'm constantly reading to my students at school and I don't have a lot of time for personal reading at home, but some of the titles I've read lately are Hunger Games, Game Of Thrones and Tomorrow When The War Began.
- Movies & TV
- I love to watch TV shows and movies. I'll pretty much give anything a go. I have a wide range of interests from comedy to action to drama to musicals. My current favourite is Game Of Thrones, probably like a good portion of the rest of the population!
- Does going for walks count? Didn't think so! I enjoy teaching my students sports at school, but don't play any myself.
- Other Interests
- I've been told I'm good at baking and cooking so I often bake at home for friends and co-workers just for something to do.