39, Female, Divorced, Brisbane - Inner South, QLD
- Last online:
- 18 Nov '18
About me - headline
In the end we only regret chances we didnt take! Lewis Carroll
About me - description
I am a happy and positive person that definitely sees a glass that is half full. I have a great job that is sometimes demanding but I always make time to relax, catch up with friends and get out and about on weekends.
I like to keep fit with regular yoga, cycling, hitting the beach with my dog or anything else the great outdoors has to offer.
I am a vegetarian who doesn't believe that everyone should be meat free but if you like to shoot things for fun we probably can't be friends.
Travel has always been a big part of my life, I have had some great opportunities to visit some amazing places but I'm always planning for the next big adventure!
If that sounds like you - then send me a message!
At a glance
- 39 years old
- Brisbane - Inner South, QLD
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Pisces
- 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 34 - 44 years old
- Within 50km
- Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
Someone genuine, caring, affectionate and fun that doesn't take himself or life too seriously!
- Absolutely anything but radio usually sits on Triple J.
- I love to read, just don't get as much time for it as I'd like. Anything that makes me think, teaches me something or creates a story in which to escape is great!
- Movies & TV
- I don't get time to watch much TV but do love a great movie, any genre will do.
- Like to participate, watching not so much.