45, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 17 Oct '18
About me - headline
Ahoy there !
About me - description
Happy where I am at the moment and it would be great to share life with the right person. I work in the non profit sector. I love to go out for dinner, cooking, bit of a foodie, and love the beach and my bicycle.
I like to do interesting outings/activities - keeping life in some sort of balance. I like a bit of a camp and a hike. Would live to do the great Victorian bike ride one day. Nothing like packing the car and heading out of town. Always very happy discovering fine out of town places. Into a bit of home improvement but can't say I am very good at it. I seem to be good at booking people into help.
Last big trip was Europe - great time with my son - bliss and sunshine. Am planning next little get always a bit more local.
I like to achieve things that I set out to do however day to day I am pretty laid back. I read, love intelligent ponderings, red wine, laughter, living well, rambutans, having fun.
Spent a bit of time overseas with years in Asia, US, Europe and travelled a fair bit.
I like to visit galleries, the museum, Acmi, and into mid century stuff. Love to check out vintage stores, markets, gardening.
Sorry, no smokers.
At a glance
- 45 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Sometimes have children at home - 1 child up to 11 years old
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Virgo
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other industry
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 39 - 51 years old
- Within 25km
- Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated
What I'm looking for
Thoughtful, smart, funny, active, affectionate and forward thinking. Likes to live well and have fun. Empathetic, honest, chatty. Easy going, calm, but with a heart and knows what he wants out of life.
- Anything with an acoustic guitar like The Waifs, Paul Kelly, radio head, Lisa Miller, Angus and Julia Stone. Machine Translation, don't mind a bit of shameless pop
- Travel books, community development work related stuff and Cat in the Hat, a Dr Suess classic. Vonnegut, Kundera, read almost anything.
- Movies & TV
- Bring back The Chaser and Spicks and Specks. I enjoy British comedy and hbo. Also like good science fiction as well as oldie movies.
- Until there's competitive yoga... I do like being active. I am not usually a spectator although I do love real foot ball. Have started my own style of jog/shuffle more recently. And it sounds a touch strange but we seem to skip rope in my household. I'm not sure whether these are deemed 'sport'.
- Other Interests
- Travel mostly. There are a fair few places that are still on the list of places I'd like to go... Africa, C/S America and can you believe it Tasmania. It's shameful I know.