60, Female, Divorced, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
About me - headline
Wilderness poet with an open heart - Looking forward to meeting a kindred spirit who is also a nature lover
About me - description
Passionate about protecting the Tasmanian wilderness, a bit of an eco warrior. I am looking forward to meeting a kindred spirit.
Connected and spiritual.
Originally from Scandinavia but proud to call Tasmania my home now. I've lived here for 11 years and love it. The mountains, rain forests and rivers are whispering "come to me".
Optimistic, active & adventurous with a love of travel to unusual places. I work in an office all week and love to get out and go places on the weekend, venturing further afield for my holidays. In the past I have traversed many mountain chains in the world. Now I enjoy all the beauty in the wild.
I would love to meet a nature lover to share my journey with. I love the great outdoors but am equally happy to spend time in the cultured environment in cafes or galleries.
Let's meet up and see if there's a connection.
At a glance
- 60 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 33 to 35 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Leo
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other religion
- Left wing
- Have no pets
her ideal partner
- 52 - 66 years old
- Within 250km
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Left wing
What I'm looking for
Kind hearted & honest man with a love for nature. Good sense of humour is a plus.
- I have a very varied taste in music
- 1001 tantalising books
- Movies & TV
- State Cinema is a favourite I do not watch much TV at all
- Bushwalking, conservation, science & meditation & water sports
- Other Interests
- Protecting & spending time in the Wilderness & caring for the survival of endangered species & organisms. Conservation of Wild life Travelling & spending time with family and friends