Justasmile4 (was MelbourneLass54)
58, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 19 Nov '17
HeadlineA smile has so many stories to tell....... tell me yours
A sucker for a great smile!
You'll find me open, friendly, intelligent and curious. From a long line of larrikins, I laugh easily and often..... and love being a woman...
Well travelled, well read, happy, heart in the right place, all my ducks in a row.
Fortunate to have great family, lifelong friends and a rewarding job keep me inwardly happy and positive, .....
Thoughtful by nature, I love doing things for others as well as my partner. At the same time enjoy my independence.
Nothing beats cooking for friends, hilarious banter, having family around the table or just bumping around together in the kitchen........ the dishes can wait!!
I loooove creativity and edgy design in all its forms.... and Melbourne is full of it.
I enjoy great conversation, happy positive people and find other perspectives refreshing
A romantic and curious traveller, I'll get away at any opportunity.I'm a sucker for the romance of other cultures, people, food and music and the gorgeous,pubs and music of Ireland keep me going back.... to be sure.... to be sure
A healthy mind as well as an active lifestyle are important. Walking is my thing... anywhere in the elements and often. I work at personal development so meditation and positivity are my mantra.
What excites me?...... A strong positive good natured man is very attractive......A man who has depth, is socially aware and genuinely caring to others has my interest.
He'll be ready for a committed relationship which is dynamic and always new......and can be called upon (to lift heavy things while I watch) . ...
Oh, and always smiles when he receives a cheeky text at work..
I look forward to hearing more about you too.
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||55 - 62 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Degree, Diploma, Some college|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
My best friend, strong, independent, outgoing and capable......ohhh and can match my humour
- Love live music and concerts. I can listen to most music , faves would be Stones, Beatles, Fleetwood mac, Eagles, Van Morrison. Paul Kelly, Norah Jones, Coldplay, Mary Black, Pete Murray, Prince.
- Love reading. popular fiction various authors, Spirituality, mindfulness, personal development Eckardt Tolle, Wayne Dyer, A Robbins. Shantaram is still my favourite novel
- Movies & TV
- Love a good series on ABC, Soccer, cricket, football. Love Nova anytime with an ice cream, movies with some social context, good story worthy of discussion.
- AFL (Collingwood) EPL(Man United) Melbourne Victory, Cricket Local soccer. All the big events. Got to a game in Barcelona in Sept which was amazing
- Other Interests
- Amnesty Int member, travel a priority 2017, being outdoors, walking anywhere, country/coast, entertaining, meditation, galleries, packing a picnic & heading somewhere nice, markets,Melb Walk events - NGV, Comics Lounge, Concerts, 2017-Bruce Springsteen, Fleetwood Mac Coldplay.Robbie W, Garden design