48, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 15 Jul '18
HeadlineHappy and warm
I¿m a pretty happy person and enjoy my life which focuses on family and friends.
I work full time in a professional role which I find rewarding. I enjoy history and travel and I love combining the two when I go to interesting places.
I would like to find a warm guy who makes me laugh to share cuddles and movies and dinner, and maybe discover the world with.
I have shared custody of my great kids and that works well for us. I now find myself with time to do some fun stuff.
Lazy mornings, good coffee, great wine (not all at the same time) and interesting conversation are some of my favourite things. Gave you got the goods?
At a glance
- 48 years old
- Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 14 to 16 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 50 - 60 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Middle Eastern, Other background, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social, Private, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight, Large-ish
- Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Business Owner, Executive, Professional, Senior Management, Management
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker
What I'm looking for
I¿m looking for a guy who is comfortable in their own skin, happy and warm. We¿re only here for a short time so pack away the baggage and have some fun.
- I love lots of different kids of music though I tend not to listen to the same band over and over.
- I love reading, especially medieval European history novels.
- Movies & TV
- I like dramas and comedies. Gold Class is fabulous! Scandinavian crime is quite good too
- I¿m not really a fan, other than watching my daughter play soccer.
- Other Interests
- I like spending time socialising with my friends. Even if just catching up for lunch or coffee. I like to keep fit and active and eat well. I have a lovely old house which I am slowly trying to look after and upgrade. I love travelling and have been to some great places. I always seem to be busy.