49, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 25 Sep '18
About me - headline
Happy and warm
About me - description
I¿m a pretty happy person and enjoy my life which focuses on family and friends, fun, food and travel.
I work full time in a professional role which I find rewarding. I enjoy history and travel and I love combining the two when I go to interesting places.
I would like to find a warm guy who makes me laugh to share cuddles and movies and dinner, and maybe discover the world with.
I have shared custody of my great kids and that works well for us. I now find myself with time to do some fun stuff.
Lazy mornings, good coffee, great wine (not all at the same time) and interesting conversation are some of my favourite things. Have you got the goods?
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 14 to 16 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Virgo
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 50 - 60 years old
- Within 50km
- Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced
- Have no children, Have no children at home, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social, Very Social, Sometimes Social, Private
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Large-ish, Athletic, Average, A bit overweight, Slim
- Tradesperson, Technical, Senior Management, Professional, Management, Executive, Other job role, Business Owner
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Often drinker, Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
I¿m looking for a guy who is comfortable in their own skin, happy and warm. We¿re only here for a short time so pack away the baggage and have some fun.
- I love lots of different kids of music though I tend not to listen to the same band over and over.
- I love reading, especially medieval European history novels.
- Movies & TV
- I like dramas and comedies. Gold Class is fabulous! I prefer British dramas and tv and Scandinavian crime is quite good too.
- Not really a fan, other than watching my daughter play soccer.
- Other Interests
- I like spending time socialising with my friends. Even if just catching up for lunch or coffee. I like to keep fit and active and eat well. I have a lovely old house which I am slowly trying to look after and upgrade. I love travelling and have been to some great places. I always seem to be busy.