28, Female, Single, Adelaide City, SA
- Last online:
- 22 Apr '18
HeadlineAn Enigma, but in a good way :p
Country girl born and raised (currently living in Adelaide)
I like a huge variety of music, films,TV
Animal lover (but seriously, potential partners would need to like animals a lot, I adore them, I never shut up about it)
I love the great outdoors, especially areas with water!
I like most sports to watch, some to play. !
I collect rocks, tea pots and miscellaneous musical instruments .....that I can't play very well ( I can sing though)
Sarcastic sense of humour.
Inquisitive, philosophical chats.
Double major in science and music
85kg's of awesome!
Attracted to confidence ..... not arrogance :)
At a glance
- 28 years old
- Adelaide City, SA
- 5'3/160 cm
- Star sign - Pisces
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Other
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 24 - 39 years old
- Male or Female
- Within 250km
- at least 5'0/152 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Have no children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
- New Age, Other religion, Atheist, Agnostic, Buddhist
What I'm looking for
I like people with a strong sense of self and confidence; someone who is independent and ambitious, intelligent, honest and loyal; passionate and kind to others. I get along best with people who can see things from other's perspectives. Similar interests (animals, music etc.)
- Susanne Sundfor, Lisa Gerrard, Eva Cassidy, Cara Dillon, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Tori Amos,The Beatles, Queen, Massive Attack, Crowded House, Linkin Park, Placebo, Florence and the Machine, MISC. WORLD MUSIC! General appreciation for talent no matter the genre.
- I'll read any article that interests me on the internet, picture books, non-fiction. I occasionally enjoy fictional series e.g. The Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter, Hunger Games But if a book doesn't hook me within the first chapter, I'll just watch the movie.
- Movies & TV
- Black Mirror, Fringe,The Originals, Shadow Hunters, GOT, IT crowd, Brooklyn 99, Orphan Black,True Blood, OITNB, Scrubs, Simpsons, Offspring. I like a lot of films (although I don't really like most Horror films) I like thrillers, drama, fantasy, Sci Fi, Indie and the occasional action or comedy
- Do: Basketball, kayaking, swimming (leisurely) Watch: Footy (AFL), Tennis, occasionally basketball/netball
- Other Interests
- Music - listening, signing, playing Animals - all shapes and sizes - foster, sponsor, protect, own etc.