55, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineThe sensitive kind...
"If you believe, I know you will find
There ain't nothing like the sensitive kind"'
Well, JJ Cale described me and many fellow souls who are the sensitive kind...
Who am I ? Neither bored nor boring. People say that talking with me is always entertaining. I have a sense of humour and I like to see the funny side of things.
I have a youthful attitude and get along best with people who have retained their enthusiasm for life, still have hopes, dreams, goals, faith in life...
I enjoy simple things and can be "silly" given the right context but I cannot do without deep thought. Exchanges of ideas are important to me and I like people who are curious about the world, like me. I am very passionate about understanding things but some things cannot be explained only rationally ... Life is a mystery and this has to be respected.
I use my brain a lot and can be intense but I also like to lighten up and have fun! I am independent ( yes, financially secure), very sensitive and attentive to other people's feelings. An introvert but not antisocial. I have what some would call a reasonably successful career but I don't make a big deal out of it. It is just what I do.
Ideally, I would like to meet someone who might also want a relationship but this cannot be forced. It has to happen naturally and it all starts in the now.
Yes, I have a past ... Born and raised in Europe. Life brought me to Australia and made me discover cultural diversity . I have always been attracted to cultural difference.
Please note: my portrait photo is very recent,
At a glance
- 55 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'9/175 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 1 child up to 25 years old
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- New Age
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 45 - 59 years old
- Within 100km
- Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Private
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Education - Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate, Some college
- Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
Respectful, intelligent, someone who has looked after his body as well as his soul. I am not shopping for the perfect handbag. I don't have a list of requirements for the "ideal partner" but if you don't have empathy, curiosity, a concern for social justice, we probably won't get along.
- Music is very important but because of my life experiences, it is also associated with some painful memories. I can explain. . A variety of tastes from Gregorian chant, baroque to R and B, jazz and world music . Lately. mad about Pink Martini.
- I read a lot for work but I love finding novels that will make me enter a totally different world, like Murakami's 1Q84... Could give more examples but prefer for this to come up naturally, in conversation.
- Movies & TV
- I have not seen a lot of films lately. I have been too busy with a major work project I completed this year , am surrounded by people who are too busy with work and don't really like to go on my own.But I have always loved cinema and would love to get back into it.
- I have never been sporty but discovered yoga and have become committed to practising it regularly. Quite a bit of my exercise is staying active in my garden which I maintain on my own. Decided I should try to do more for cardio vascular fitness and got an exercise bike but it's boring!!!
- Other Interests
- Well, I mentioned my garden above. I am passionate about it and in the past I did wonder if I should not change career. I am very interested in the diversity of cultures on this planet, international politics, global issues and I like to travel.