- Last online:
- 19 Jan '17
Headline“Looking for someone I can Fangirl and Geek Out with.”
I will just start by saying, I am a full blown, card carrying member of the SOciety that is "Geekdom". I love anything sci-fi and fantasy. Whilst I do not read comics, I do love learning all about the history of the characters and will watch pretty much any comic book movie - I LOVE DC TV shows, I really like the DC Movies. I LOVE the Marvel based movies, I only kind of like the Marvel TV shows.
I love to travel and have been to Egypt, London and California (epic time - Universal Studios, Disneyland and Disney California and the Geek Mecca of the World San Diego Comic Con).
I love to read, I have a Bachelors Degree in Performing Arts and am a big time Theatre Geek also.
Love Shakespeare, Love musicals, I have directed, written, produced, acted, sang, etc, etc, etc.
I am presently going through a marriage separation, so would like to find someone who wants friendship first and foremost, as that is the most important fundamental of any relationship.
At a glance
|Age||35 years old||32 - 43 years old|
|Location||Launceston & Northern Region, TAS||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Separated||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Body type||Large-ish||Average, Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight, Large-ish|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who enjoys the geekier pursuits - see my info section. Likes travel and adventure. Someone who likes British Comedy and will fanboy to my fangirl.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Pretty diverse - my playlist ranges from musicals, to celtic, to rock, pop - basically enya to skrillix - not a fan of country or insane heavy metal grunge stuff though.
- Pretty much anything. LOVE LOVE LOVE to read.
- Movies & TV
- Everything - Game of Thrones, Marvel, DC, Comedies, Once Upon a time, The Goonies, Ghostbusters, Labyrinth and pretty much anything muppet.. hehe.
- Slowly getting into Cricket and Football and Rugby. like the one day and 20/20 matches. Like the Wrestling.
- Other Interests
- I love singing, anything theatre, I like to camp, love travel, will happily spend a day gaming of any sort - board games, computer, roleplaying.