30, Female, Single, Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- Last online:
- 18 Jul '18
If you can make me laugh, we're off to a great start. I feel there's enough negativity in the world, so like to make light of most situations. If you appreciate Friends (the TV show) we can pretty much be soul mates.
I love to travel! It continuously opens my eyes to the world and differing cultures, challenges me and helps me to grow in character, which I greatly value. I have been to 33 countries so far. My last trip was to Zambia where I volunteered building and fitting wheelchairs to disabled orphans and kids in the community.
I enjoy the simple life and go camping with friends regularly. It keeps me humble and appreciative of the many things in life that can be taken for granted. Having a laugh around a campfire, a glass of red in hand and the smell of burning wood completes me.
I have a horse which brings great joy to my life and any time spent with her is incredible for the soul. She is a real character and full of sass. I got her as an unhandled one year old and soon she will be turning thirteen. How time flies!
I have a passion for health and nutrition, which is reflected in my daily life. I'm not a fitness buff or calorie counter, just love nurturing my body from within and cooking and eating wholesome food!
I paint and write poetry in my spare time. My sister's house is the closest thing I have to a gallery of my works.
I've been blessed with the most wonderful family and friends, so keep great company.
I hold value in honestly, loyalty and a man that can express himself.
I've been told by many that I'm an old soul, so while I am open to meeting any man of decency, an older man wouldn't be unwelcome.
If something in my little spiel resonates with you and similarities are apparent, it would be lovely to hear from you.
All the best in your search!
At a glance
- 30 years old
- Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Government employee
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 27 - 50 years old
- Within 50km
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
What I'm looking for
Just a genuine and decent man who can handle a strong woman and has his own hobby, so I can still go and ride my horse.
- Anything from The Beatles to Tupac, from Queen to INXS, from Alicia Keys to Cold Chisel, but nothing beats a guy with a guitar.
- Guitar Highway Rose, anything to do with Ned Kelly, some biographies.
- Movies & TV
- The Lord of the Rings, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, anything with Jim Carrey or Angelina Jolie; Friends, Vikings, GoT, Outlander, history documentaries.
- Equestrian and I'll watch pretty much any sport live