61, Male, Single, Sydney City, NSW
HeadlineBusinessman with interests overseas seeks sexy, enlightened, energetic lady to share the journey, have fun and make the most of life's opportunities.
I practise yoga and meditation and enjoy morning walks, bike riding, golf, travel, good food, good conversation, movies and snow skiing.
Dining out and being social is good, though not all the time. I enjoy quiet time at home too. I am a thinker and enjoy conversation with others of similar disposition on politics, philosophy and the nature of things.
I am direct which some people find a little confronting. Superficial, frivolous people can find me difficult. I dislike liars and hypocrites.
Cuddles are a very important part of life. If you are past it I am not interested.
I have two great kids - 19 (girl) and 22 (boy) - who I see on weekends and holidays.
The things I value most in people are openness, honesty, mutual respect, good humour, self awareness and a willingness to consider different points of view.
I practise yoga, meditate and do some form of exercise most days. It helps me stay sane in a crazy world. I am a qualified yoga teacher and am interested in research into the scientific basis of consciousness being conducted by a California university.
There was a long period that impacted my life and isolated me socially. Thankfully that ended a while ago and life, while still challenging, is now much improved and entering a new phase. I'd like to meet someone who is optimistic and believes that by making an effort dreams can become reality.
If you initiate contact with a kiss and I respond positively I hope you will send me an email. If you don't then I might well leave it at that.
Over the years I have learned that the most important thing in life is our close personal relationships. That includes friends and family of course. It is they that add meaning to our life, along with our relationship with ourself. Other priorities are mostly an illusion.
At a glance
|Age||61 years old||45 - 62 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 10km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Hispanic / Latino, White / Caucasian, Asian, Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them, No children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree, Some college|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Religion||Anglican||Anglican, Hindu, Sikh, New Age, Agnostic, Born Again Christian, Catholic, Other Christian, Other|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet||Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
Slim or athletic with a good sense of humour, a gentle nature and a lively wit who enjoys intelligent conversation about many things. Optimistic, affectionate, healthy, tolerant, self-aware, smart and sexy with high standards. I'm looking for someone to explore life and have fun with.
- Classical, Blues, Meditative, some Jazz (not trad),60's 70's and 80's, some easy listening, chill out music - eclectic.
- Current affairs, politics, ancient history, spiritualism, how the mind works.
- Movies & TV
- Love movies - action adventure, sci fi, romance, period dramas, comedy, some art house but not horror. Big Bang Theory One of my favourite movies is "As Good As It Gets". "Forrest Gump" always touches my heart. "Wolf of Wall Street" is a rollicking ride. Reminds me of my days as an investment banker
- To do: Golf, snow-skiing, bike riding, boating (in other people's boats). Is yoga a sport? To Watch: Aussie Rules, Golf, Rugby Union internationals, some cricket.
- Other Interests
- Walks in the park. The nature of consciousness. Good health and happiness. Travel, real estate, shopping, art, movies, quality live music. I also enjoy conversation about politics, the state of the nation, the world, and the nature of consciousness and life with well informed people.