33, Male, Single, Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 17 Aug '18
Headline60% of the time, it works every time...
I'm a thoughtful, easy going and creative person. I greatly value honesty and treating people with compassion and kindness.
My family means the world to me and we regularly catch up - coming from an Italian family means there's always great food, and plenty of laughs too! Speaking of which, I love cooking and baking, and am keen to share my passion with a special someone.
I enjoy catching up with friends over dinner and coffee - we're all sensible and past the age of clubs and hangovers.
I work full time in a social services role, which keeps me busy (and gives me plenty of great stories to tell...). I have a real passion for residential design, I'm hoping to finish my drafting course next year so I can put my dreams into action!
I love running and keeping fit, I ran a marathon in June which was tough and fun. My music taste is a bit varied, from 70s rock through to classical.
While it's a bit clichéd to say I enjoy travelling (does anyone hate it?) I get a buzz out of boarding a plane and experiencing different cultures, historical sights and great art.
As for you, I'm attracted to smart, kind and down to earth women. If you're secure, interesting and think you share similar values to me, let's chat :)
At a glance
- 33 years old
- Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
- 5'8/172 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have no pets
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Other religion
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 25 - 32 years old
- Within 100km
- at most 5'6/167 cm
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone fun, kind and genuine with similar values. Someone who is pretty settled in their life, is easy-going and that I can laugh with.
- Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Queen, The Who, Foo Fighters, Radiohead, Black Keys, Muse, Tame Impala, The Killers, Temper Trap. I also like some classical music (Bach, Beethoven, Chopin).
- I'm more of a non fiction reader, I like self-improvement books.
- Movies & TV
- Hmm lots...Reservoir Dogs, The Dark Knight, Superbad, The The Office, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, 30 Rock, Seinfeld, The Sopranos, The Simpsons.
- Soccer, Football, Cricket, Cycling, Running.
- Other Interests
- Piano, Architecture, Cooking.