42, Female, Separated, Adelaide City, SA
- Last online:
- 14 Aug '18
HeadlineLooking to get married so I can let myself go
I'm joking of course :)
Really, I'm looking for someone I can have an interesting and intelligent conversation with, laugh with, and go out or stay in with. When out, I like to go to bars for drinks or cafes for... coffee! Movies, music, markets and festivals are fun too. I also love walking or just being in beautiful natural places.
Of course, like many here, I'd love to meet a kindred spirit.
I'm thoughtful, philosophical and, in the right company, funny. There's lots more to say... if you'd like to hear it say hi!
At a glance
- 42 years old
- Adelaide City, SA
- 5'4/162 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Education - Degree
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 39 - 51 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- No strong political beliefs, Left wing, Swinging voter
What I'm looking for
I don't have a checklist... looking for chemistry and connection. I don't expect to share all the same interests... it's fun discovering new things
- Mostly alternative, some mainstream. A few faves are David Bowie, Nick Cave, Radiohead, Jeff Buckley, Portishead and Massive Attack, but my taste is far more wide and varied
- I love it! Books have been a big part of my life and I've even tried my hand at writing, but don't get as much time as I'd like these days
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy both!
- Walking, gym, yoga... I don't watch a lot of sport but open to new things
- Other Interests
- Family, Friends, Great Conversations, Travel, Camping, Nature, Beach, House, Garden...