51, Female, Single, Central Western Region, NSW
- Last online:
- 08 Mar '18
HeadlineMade the tree change from Leichhardt, Sydney so now want to meet my forever fella!
I'm a very energetic person, and always have a stack of things in the go-more hobbies than I know what to do with but the world is big and there is so much to see, do and enjoy! I travel as much as I can but having just moved to Bathurst from Sydney a year ago, a new career in mortgage broking and now a new house I've had a super busy year but did manage to squish in a C'mas holiday to NZ. I have been getting my veggie garden going but will be sure to overload so who better to share it and my life with me. Wanting to create a home with my loved one in due course. My home ideally has a native garden and a cottage one. I love and adore my cat Josie Lah Lah but you know there is always room for a little dog or another cat (rescue of course).
My many and varied careers have been in office admin in advertising agencies/marketing companies, a hairdresser/salon owner & currently mortgage broking.
I've sailed across from Hobart to Sydney, learnt how to ride a motorbike and have a scooter, have skied , kayaked, hiked, had market stalls, can make cheese and I sew, knit & crochet! I'm sort of a Groovy granny! love making pickles too as I can't bear waste so if there's a glut of something I'm the person someone turns to to make jams etc.
I love a night out at the theatre or go to the cinema, like live music, I'm an AFL fan (Go GWS & Carlton!) & I try to juggle all my interests but realise I can't do everything all at once so just go hard with a few of them at a time-currently madly leadlighting! However the older I get the more empassioned I am about social issues especially the environment-I act local & think global.
Love all things Ancient Egypt and want to go back there. Italy, Russia are on my hit list but have travelled to lots of countries and can't wait to travel more.
At a glance
|Age||51 years old||45 - 58 years old|
|Location||Central Western Region, NSW||Within 75km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at most 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who wants to create a life with someone who wa ts to share interests such as gardening and travel and to build a straw bale house and/or another dream Eco home. I also just want someone to "get me" and not tell me I'm "intense". If you don't get me then just say so, so I can move on!
- Have been known to be quite daggy with my fave 60's & 80's hits but I do listen to all sorts as I used to own a hair salon. mostly played Ella FitzGerald and the like with the odd bit of Robbie Williams, Cat Empire, Beatles etc.
- I'm in a bookclub so read all sorts. Reading more gardening books of late! Recently loved A Little Life, Magda's Reckoning, All the Light We Cannot See, The Goldfinch, The Girl on the Train, Jasper Jones. I own a lot of books-I'm an op shop queen!
- Movies & TV
- Mainstream Arthouse is how I'd describe my movie viewing. Like dramas and comedy's and the odd chick flick as long as it is English. Loathe most American TV and watch the ABC mostly with the odd bit of crap to relax to. Just discovered Netflix - watching broody Welsh, Swedish crime shows
- Mostly don't the have time to watch sport but I'm an AFL fan and listen to Test cricket in the summer on radio. Want to get back into kayaking and skiing but a bit unfit at the mo. Have started walking again which is great in the beautiful fresh country air.
- Other Interests
- I can be quite opinionated about things and very concerned with environmental issues but happy to listen to other points of view but be prepared for a conversation!