50, Female, Single, UNITED KINGDOM
- Last online:
- 17 Jul '18
HeadlineNever a dull moment!
Hate this bit!
I would say I am caring, fun, strong and intelligent. I am passionate about what I do, believe in high standards and leading by example. Love, love, love travelling. My favourites are the Greek Islands particularly Rhodes and I also adore Rome. I have also volunteered a number of times in Kisumu, Kenya as a friend set up an HIV widows and orphans project there.
When travelling I enjoy learning about the history and culture of wherever I am. Love good food, good wine and good company.
Cuddles, laughing and conversation are very important!
Love the honesty of the Aussie, along with their sense of humour compassion and take on life!
Looking for someone who is happy with themselves, doesn't take themselves too seriously and who wants to spend time with a loving, caring, witty and bubbly lady! Someone special to travel the world with, whether by backpack or luxury, to experience the wine, food and culture. Someone to laugh with, walk with, talk with, cuddle and caress with!
I am sincere and not someone who tolerates people who lie, are overly arrogant and selfish.
At a glance
- 50 years old
- UNITED KINGDOM
- 5'4/162 cm
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have children at home - 1 child up to 14 years old
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 40 - 57 years old
- Single, Widowed, Divorced
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight, Large-ish
- Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home
- Education - Degree, Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a guy who wants to enjoy the simple things in life and travel . I'm not going to lie when I say someone refreshing to take me away from all this! Someone intelligent, funny, strong and caring.
- very eclectic tastes from rock to R'n'B to opera! love the Stereophonics and any band that can really play live!
- Horror/thriller, historical, medical!
- Movies & TV
- Love movies, all types from Toy story to Star Wars to Lord of the Rings to Woody Allen. TV- Mock the Week, Red Dwarf and Have I Got News for You and dramas such as The Sopranos, Ray Donovan and Boardwalk Empire. Will put my hand up to Game of Thrones too!!
- Rugby, F1, swimming
- Other Interests
- Walking, wildlife, history , open air concerts, dining out, dancing, laughing