35, Female, Single, Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
About me - headline
I am a happy and positive person looking for a committed relationship with a happy and positive man.
About me - description
I am normally described as the happy girl with a gorgeous smile, infecting those that surround me. I have a close knit group of friends, that I catch up with regularly - normally for a trip to the movies, or dinner and drinks. Family is a big part of my life, I am extremely close with my sister, who is also my best friend.
I love going to the movies, watching all sorts of genres except horror as I am a scaredy cat! I am a homebody during the week, where you only have to count the minutes that go by before I am into my pyjama's and relaxing after a hard day at work. I am keen to do things on the weekends, especially going out for dinner. I am not very sporty but do like the outdoors and trying new things.
I work in health promotion, so help educate the community on how to keep themselves healthy or where to get help and support if they are unwell. I enjoy my job as I get to deal with people in the community.
I am looking for someone who shares in my interests, has a big heart, kind, generous and compassionate.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 30 - 39 years old
- Within 25km
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Body Type - Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic, Average
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
- Love all music - especially the Whitlams.
- I read primarily crime novels.
- Movies & TV
- I have eclectic tastes, but movies and TV is how I relax. I love animated movies, sci fi, TV series, crime. Favourite TV show is Criminal minds and enjoying watching Game of Thrones.
- Other Interests
- Family and dogs. I enjoy baking and am quite crafty.