36, Female, Single, Gold Coast, QLD
- Last online:
- 15 Jul '18
HeadlineA heart full of grace. A soul generated by Love.. I want to make you believe in "happily ever-after"...
I'm a fun-loving, spirited woman longing to find my partner in life & to play an irreplaceable role in a lasting adventure.
I wake up every morning with the sunrise & find myself blown away by the pristine beauty. Be it the serenity of our precious ocean or the alluring simplicity of the rainforest hinterland. I'm happiest when I'm outdoors recharging in the sunshine or marvelling at the vastness of the night sky.
I have a streak of adventure in my soul & love trying new & different things. Though will celebrate joy in simple things such as riding a bike bare foot through town or snuggling up with a loved one.
I've been fortunate enough to travel a little around the globe - experience different cultures, meet extraordinary people & photograph unforgettable sights. Each time I travel, I come home with a whole new appreciation for living in this amazing country.
I'm deeply loving, passionate & playful. I like to laugh, be bliss-filled & I'm independent, sometimes too honest. I'm traditional at heart. I like stimulating company from people who are positive, interesting & have good energy. I will love my man unwaveringly & hold him in my eyes, showing up for him each day we walk beside each other.
Ultimately, I have simple, but honest values. However, I refuse to settle for an ordinary relationship with a partner who lacks commitment, clarity or purpose; I seek ecstasy. When I find You, I will not take you for granted, but will keep my heart open to the treasure that you are, allowing room for your own individuality and uniqueness.
If you're happy in the knowledge that while you may seek perfection, we are all a little less than perfect and are not afraid to be yourself, then who knows where this could lead and I'd love to hear from you!
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Gold Coast, QLD
- 5'6/167 cm
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 1 child up to 8 years old
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Other industry
- Other job role
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 33 - 46 years old
- Within 500km
- Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single
- 5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
He'll be deep, kind, erudite, charismatic, passionate, evolved, health conscious - a great father. He'll stand strong but will be gentle within. Sexual chemistry & compatibility. Dependable, delicious, playful and generous (& can spell). Integrity, equality, finesse, similar values & an OPEN HEART.
- After Love, music is the universal language. Xavier Rudd, TOOL, Jeff Buckley, Nahko, Pearl Jam, Fat Freddy's, Ben Harper, Bob Marley, Ayo, Alpha Blondy, Angus & Julia, India Arie, Fyah Walk, Kyle Lionhart, Paulo Nutini, Gotye, OKA, Nahko & Medicine For The People-anything that moves my soul
- Siddhartha, Shantaram, Into the Wild, Deida, M.Williamson, Coehlo, Don Miguel Ruiz, Gibran, Hafiz. I inhale books! I love reading everything from newspapers, autobiographies, high-brow or trash, personal development/psychology, spiritual/philosophical. Inspirational writers that stretch my thinking.
- Movies & TV
- Into The Wild, Clash of the Titans, Pursuit of Happyness, Life of Pi, Cloud Atlas,12Monkeys, Kundun, Baraka, Last Samurai, Eat.Pray.Love, Interstellar, Avatar, Samsara. The Chaser. No crappy reality TV-I prefer being outdoors making my own adventure movie. Maybe we can make a romantic comedy 2gether
- Much rather play sport than watch it on TV. Although I don't mind getting along to a blockbuster when in Melbourne town.. Love my Bombers.
- Other Interests
- A love for surfing, snowboarding, photography, getting back to nature past the hand of man, waterfalls, morning yoga, camping, horse riding and hiking to isolated and uplifting places. I'm passionate about animal rights, living sustainably, organic soul foods, and the environment