56, Male, Single, Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW
- Last online:
- 23 Oct '18
About me - headline
Proof that all the good ones aren't already taken ;-)
About me - description
Life is pretty good but it would be even better to share it with the right person.
I'm motivated, quietly confident and enjoy my career as an IT professional, but I also believe in a good work/life balance. I consider myself kind, intelligent, affectionate, and young at heart.
I like... A good walk. Travel. Good conversation. Scenic drives. The Sydney Film Festival. Sharing a good laugh. Kindness. Music (especially live). Spoiling my nephews. A good movie. Losing track of time in a bookshop, museum or art gallery. A sense of humour. A good book. Gardening. Photography. Searching for the perfect cup of coffee...
Whilst I am currently living in lovely Wollongong, I'd be happy to consider a move for the right place and for the right person :)
I'm sure there's more I could add but let's leave something for us to chat about later. If some of these things appeal to you and you think we might be a good 'match' then I'd love to hear from you.
At a glance
- 56 years old
- Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Pisces
- 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- IT / Telecoms
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 40 - 52 years old
- Within 75km
- Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced
- Have no children
- 5'1/154 cm - 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
What I'm looking for
Hmm... I'm looking for someone who's genuine, funny, intelligent, kind, shares some common interests and can introduce me to some new ones. Does that sound like you?
- Yes please! Classical, some opera, rock, pop, some alternative. Studied piano, now murdering electric guitar. A Beatles tragic. Also Missy Higgins, Billy Joel, Whitlams, Beach Boys, Ben Folds, James Taylor, Abba, Queen, Coldplay, lots more... hmm perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned Abba...
- One of life's great joys. Will read the back of cereal boxes or Ikea assembly instructions if no other reading matter available.
- Movies & TV
- Love some of the oldies - Audrey Hepburn & Cary Grant are so classy they just don't make them like that anymore. Euro & arthouse films without the usual Hollywood over-the-top approach. An interesting plot wins every time. A bit fond of UK DIY/reno/home shows... hmmm...
- Had a go at a few, but happy now to get outdoors for some walking/hiking when the opportunity is there. I don't mind watching some sports but I'm no sports nut - though I would like see the Tour de France one day, or is that just the lure of the food, crusty bread, cheese and wine?
- Other Interests
- Dinner out (or in), live music/theatre, learning (never stop), travel, photography, ... Lots more but I'd better leave something for us to talk about later over that great coffee you were going to find.