56, Male, Single, Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineProof that all the good ones aren't already taken ;-)
Life is pretty good but it would be even better to share it with the right person.
I'm motivated, quietly confident and enjoy my career as an IT professional, but I also believe in balance. I think of myself as kind, intelligent, affectionate, and young at heart. I'm conservative in some things but not others, and easygoing... most of the time!
Here's some 'likes'... A good walk. Travel. Good conversation. Scenic drives. The Sydney Film Festival. Sharing a good laugh. Kindness. Music. Family. Friends. Spoiling my nephews. A great ticket for a concert or show (even better with someone special to share the experience!) A good movie. Losing track of time in a bookshop, museum or art gallery. A sense of humour. Exploring the city on foot - the only way. A great dinner out (or in) with friends or family. A good book. The outdoors on a nice day. Gardening. Photography. Searching for the perfect cup of coffee...
I think life is a work in progress, I'm still learning about me and about others around me.
Whilst I am currently living in lovely Wollongong, I'd be happy to consider a move for the right place and for the right person :)
I'm sure there's more I could add but let's leave it at that for the moment - if some of these things appeal to you and you think we might be a 'match' then I'd love to hear from you.
PS. I've been honest on my profile and expect you to be the same :)
At a glance
- 56 years old
- Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- IT / Telecoms
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 40 - 52 years old
- Within 75km
- Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single
- 5'1/154 cm - 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
Hmm... I'm looking for someone who's genuine, funny, intelligent, kind, shares some common interests and can introduce me to some new ones. Does that sound like you?
- Yes please! Classical, some opera, rock, pop, some alternative. Studied piano, now murdering electric guitar. A Beatles tragic. Also Missy Higgins, Billy Joel, Whitlams, Beach Boys, Ben Folds, James Taylor, Abba, Queen, Cold Play, lots more... hmm perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned Abba...
- One of life's great joys. Will read the back of cereal boxes or Ikea assembly instructions if no other reading matter available.
- Movies & TV
- Love some of the oldies - Audrey Hepburn & Cary Grant are so classy they just don't make them like that anymore. Euro & arthouse films without the usual Hollywood over-the-top approach. Lately overdosing on UK DIY/reno shows - gotta stop making more work for myself...
- Had a go at a few, but happy now to get outdoors for some walking/hiking when the opportunity is there. I don't mind watching some sports but I'm no sports nut - though I would like see the Tour de France one day, or is that just the lure of the food, crusty bread, cheese and wine?
- Other Interests
- Dinner out (or in), live music/theatre, learning (never stop), travel, photography, ... Lots more but I'd better leave something for us to talk about later over that great coffee you were going to find.