53, Female, Single, Gold Coast, QLD
- Last online:
About me - headline
Hi, Fun to be around loving kind of girl with lots to offer in a relationship
About me - description
Im looking for that special person that's missing in my life to share this awesome GC lifestyle with and build a great friendship that hopefully develops into a relationship. I am easy going by nature, honest, caring, fun and happy in my life. I work hard and stay young at heart seeking adventure for what's around the corner and bring to the table knowledge, love, strength, great hands to massage, and the ability to communicate with an open mind....and no baggage!
I enjoy my weekend spending time with family and friends, enjoy a good live band or heading out on the water for a fish or just enjoying our Broadwater. Sunday brunch is always nice, a bbq or a drive over the border to discover another great new place.
I have a loveable dog that hangs around and I keep fit swimming a few times a week. I fish competitively and enjoy my garden and at the moment those ongoing home renovating projects are consuming!
Ultimately I'm looking for Mr Right to sail off into the sunset ......with a bucket of prawns and a bottle of champagne for the ride, not too much to ask for is it on a sunny weekend is it!
Love to hear from you to now learn more about your world and if not, good luck in your search.
At a glance
- 53 years old
- Gold Coast, QLD
- Have no children at home
- Star sign - Leo
- 5'11/180 cm
- Education - Diploma
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 50 - 59 years old
- Within 50km of Gold Coast 4211
- Have no children, Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- at least 5'11/180 cm
What I'm looking for
A sense of humour, caring, a gentleman but a man's man at heart, enjoys their own time as much as togetherness. Someone interested in growing a solid relationship, spontaneity, health and fitness that could be a shared interest and a travel, fishing and always up for an adventure partner.
- Love it live or just on at home to chill.....All music has its time and place although I struggle a bit with Country . I have lots of percussion instruments that come out over a BBQ and I'm sure I'll have one for you to play!
- Work related usually.
- Movies & TV
- Not much..... a rainy day thing is always nice or the occasional Gold Class movie night out.
- Swimming a couple of times a week and competitive fishing and go the bunnies!
- Other Interests
- Friends, bbq's, early beach swim, fishing, gardening, always find time for a massage, dining out or preparing a dinner for two, picnics, boating, love art, museums, motorcycles and meeting creative people and there's my dog that hangs around too and maybe catching up with you.