58, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
About me - headline
Friendly lady who enjoys life-looking for that spark.
About me - description
We all have a life story to tell. My friends describe me as humble, hard working, low maintenance, easy going woman who is sincere, social, uncomplicated, honest, and a good communicator. I have a healthy lifestyle doing a lot of walking and going to the gym three times a week.. I am positive in outlook and have learnt from life experiences. I try to be optimistic about life and enjoy helping people. Family and friends are important in my life. While my work is busy I have learnt to balance with quality social life time. At this stage of life I am well established and financially independent .
I'm looking for my ideal partner. Not interested in short terms flings but a more long term relationship with mutual chemistry. I would like to share my interests with a lovely man, & learn all about him & what he enjoys doing.
I love heading to the beach in summer so life is full of water activities. I really enjoy the outdoors. I am well travelled with my work and have lived and worked in USA for three years. Enjoy going to new places and having new adventures and experiences. Looking for my soulmate to share travel experiences either within Australia or overseas .
I am able to balance my work, own time, time with friends, family & my man quite well.
I am finally in a good place in my life now and ready to find that special partner to share life experiences.
At a glance
- 58 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Have no children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Cancer
- 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Senior Management
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 50 - 65 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced
- Other background, White / Caucasian
- Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Don't want children, Possibly want children, Want children
- Personality - Very Social, Very Private, Social, Private, Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces, Taurus, Cancer, Libra, Aries, Gemini
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim, Average
- Eye colour - Other, Green, Blue, Grey, Brown, Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown, White, Red, Dark Brown, Black, Bald, Grey, Blonde, Auburn
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate, High School, Diploma, Some college
- Defence / Emergency Services, Accounting, Construction, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Education / Science, Legal, Consulting, Agricultural, Government employee, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Other industry, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Advertising / PR / Media, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Healthcare / Medical, Administration, Customer Service / Call Centres, IT / Telecoms, Financial Services, HR/Employment / Training, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Trades / Services, Sales / Marketing, Property / Real Estate
- Technical, Tradesperson, Business Owner, Professional, Executive, Management, Senior Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Non-drinker, Often drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- Vegetarian, Vegan, No special diet
- New Age, Anglican, Atheist, Other Christian, Other religion, Catholic, Born Again Christian
- Left wing, Swinging voter, Right wing, No strong political beliefs
- Have pets, Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
My ideal man is romantic, kind, generous, handsome to me, calm,down to earth & likes to travel. Independent emotionally & financially. Healthy body and mind. Likes to have fun. Looking for a genuine relationship.
- I enjoy jazz, pop, and rock music. I like listening to music and live concerts.
- I enjoy an adventure story, bibliography or romantic mystery. Like reading the newspaper with a hot chocolate.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy current affair, Australian story, catalyst, my kitchen rules, masterchef, the voice, the X factor and escape to the country.
- AFL football (go the pies), cricket, tennis, swimming, golf. Play tennis, like walking, bike riding, working out in gym.
- Other Interests
- Gardening, cooking and entertaining. I enjoy ballroom dancing and wanting to learn salsa.