61, Female, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
- 12 Aug '18
HeadlineWhen that moon is big and bright - let's go dancing in the moonlight!
I am slim, warm and sociable, with sparkling blue eyes!. I'm a real mixture in that I enjoy being out there and active but also like being at home cooking dinner or playing soccer with my boisterous Labrador. My interests include playing tennis at my local club, kayaking and learning to sail so I can enjoy seeing more of Sydney harbour. I've also been learning Spanish and was fortunate to do some walking in Patagonia (Argentina and Chile) last year which made the language lessons worthwhile.
I love exploring new places - empty beaches, Blue Mountains, rural towns and mysterious valleys. I particularly like walking in the Australian bush and value the sense of space and tranquillity one finds there in addition to the fascinating bird and wild life.
Keeping fit is important to me and I run regularly as well as go to a gym. I also enjoy dancing (Ballroom and Latin American) and love the music which goes with the dance moves. I'd like to go to more live music gigs (jazz, classical etc) in Sydney and explore what is out there in the different venues.
I'm passionate about my work as a health planner in public health services & have been fortunate to work in a range of roles in the health system. I enjoy spending time with my family but also value having my own life and interests. Having been born in the UK I regularly travel back to my relatives and friends there and have also travelled widely in Australia.
At a glance
- 61 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- 5'8/172 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 3 children aged 19 to 28 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 60 - 68 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Very Social, Social, Private
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home
- Education - Post Graduate, Some college, Degree, Diploma
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a special guy who active, enthusiastic and makes the most of every day. Someone with a good sense of humour who makes me laugh and is fun to be with. A warm and considerate person who enjoys new opportunities and challenges.
- The music I enjoy is wide-ranging. I like current pop and rock music and enjoy jazz / blues, particularly at live venues. Keith Jarrett, Miles Davis and Philip Glass are particular favourites. I enjoy classical music, particularly piano concertos by Chopin, Mozart & other composers.
- I keep up with current affairs - am an avid newspaper reader online or hardcopy. I enjoy travel books by Lonely Planet / Rough Guides and biographies when I have time to read them. My most recent book was by Khaled Hosseini - And the Mountains Echoed.
- Movies & TV
- I am a keen movie goer and frequent the Palace and Dendy movie theatres regularly. I love good dramas and an exiting thriller! As regards TV - I'm a Doc Martin fan (ABC) and enjoy watching the occasional documentary, geographic program and historical drama.
- I enjoy keeping fit and take the opportunity to go bushwalking in and around Sydney whenever possible. I like watching some sports eg. tennis, swimming, soccer, surfing and skateboarding either live or on TV.
- Other Interests
- I love eating out - Sydney is fantastic for it's range of cuisines at reasonable prices. Also like going to the theatre and dance shows and to try fringe events including art shows when I get the chance. And I enjoy walking around Sydney - the bays, harbour and beaches.