51, Male, Single, Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 25 May '18
HeadlineI drink instant coffee.......
So, I like to consider myself to be a decent member of society, I value my word, honour a handshake, vàlue old friends, appreciate new friends, terrible pokerface and hopeless lier so gave up that decades ago, I prefer the truth and honesty, even when it hurts, a fence sitter not I. Raised a couple of independant young adult type kids solo from a young age, proudest acheivement.
I know what hard work is, admire all that have got out there and had a go regardless of field, longevity and hesitate to say, success, that is a measurement that should solely be determined by the participant.
I visit friends unannounced, listen to music too loud, still attend gigs, large stadium type hyperbole are not my cup of tea and believe winery's are for wine not music, ocasionally ride too fast, know when to leave social gatherings, cook a mighty fine lamb roast, ride mountain bikes, kayak, adventures domestic and international, appreciate getting out of the city, weekends away, dinning out, tasting food that I would never be able to or attempt to cook, and find some enjoyment, bewilderment and amusement in different styles of art, the crazier the explaination, the better, that is what it's for, isn't it?
The rest, they say is...........
At a glance
- 51 years old
- Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW
- 6'0/183 cm
- Star sign - Leo
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 23 to 25 yo
- Don't want children
- Trades / Services
- Business Owner
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 42 - 52 years old
- Within 500km
- Widowed, Divorced, Separated, Single
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
What I'm looking for
A cross between a shy quiet church mouse and loud mouthed morning FM DJ.
- Lots. Love it live and loud and recorded and soft.
- Biographies, newspapers, can devour most things if interested.
- Movies & TV
- Local Hero is favourite movie. Hard Quiz current favourite T.V show
- Once upon a time, now attend mostly for the atmosphere rather than a result.
- Other Interests
- Kayaking, swimming,snorkelling, carrying my mountain bike down slopes to petrified to ride, falling of said mountain bike, watering the garden is surprisingly soothing at times, I think I have one last renovation in me but don't want to undertake it alone, again.