38, Female, Single, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 24 May '18
Definitely not a couch potato, love to get out and about and explore. Always up for an early morning walk or hike, followed by a good breakfast/brunch, ideally somewhere new every time.
Apart from being in nature I enjoy going to philosophy talks (TSOL), art galleries, a bit of classical music, opera, ballet, comedy shows.... pretty much anything that stimulates the brain I give a go :-)
I love what I do and don't just work 9-5, however I don't work weekends and can always be tempted with a road trip. I also travel overseas at least once a year and it always includes at least 2 weeks in Germany so I get to see my family (I have two wonderful nieces).
I only use this on my phone so I can't use the chat function. You'll have to be old-fashioned and actually write a few lines (shock, horror!) if you'd like to get to know me.
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- 5'10/177 cm
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 35 - 46 years old
- Within 50km
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Education - Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college, Degree
- Executive, Technical, Senior Management, Business Owner, Management, Professional
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
Needs to be interesting and add to my life. Good communicator. Cuddler.
- RHCP, Seed, Adele, Yo-Yo Ma, Jaz (French Artist), oldies
- Contemporary fiction, cookbooks, nutrition, business magazines, philosophy
- Movies & TV
- Grand Designs, Fixer Upper, The Crown, Blindspot, Monk, Lie to Me
- Walking/Hiking, Pilates
- Other Interests
- I'm a bit of a crafter, just can't handle kitsch.