64, Female, Divorced, Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Last online:
- 18 Sep '18
About me - headline
Free spirit seeking intellectual, emotional and physical connection with a like minded gentle man.
About me - description
Tuned to fine arts, architecture (think Le Corbusier), design and interior design, this free spirit also revels in exploring creative opportunities and its challenges.
Lived in SoHo (Manhattan) before it was trendified, and San Francisco long after the flowers were blowin in the wind. After each rare occasional visit to my birthplace Hong Kong, I am forever thankful that I have Melbourne to call my home.
Quite a few of my dreams have come true, the latest being a girlhood dream of having my own Rough Collie. and I delight in watching it grow and develop. Currrently aiming for yet another dream with the acquisition of a self teaching piano programme.
Whilst happy in my own company with a beautiful circle of close friends, it will be the icing on the cake to be in a romantic, intimate and loving relationship, infused with passion, fun and laughter.
And do I need to tell you that I:
am outgoing with a sense of humour in a lopsided kind of way..
know myself (in all my capabilities and limitations)...
am caring, sharing and daring ...
am affectionate, sensuous and tactile.....
or would you rather discover these, and more, for yourself?
If you are on the same or similar dial, why not tune in?!
At a glance
- 64 years old
- Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- New Zealander
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 35 to 37 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Cancer
- 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Education - Degree
- Other industry
- Business Owner
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 55 - 67 years old
- Within 25km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social, Very Social
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree, Some college, Diploma
- Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs, Left wing
What I'm looking for
Well balanced, loving, trustworthy, spontaneous, with a wicked sense of wit. A gentle man who is not afraid to love and be loved, Someone to sweep me off my feet....
- Tuned to Classic FM, 103.5, 95.7 and occasionally 101.1 or 104.3. Notice the radio dial - not into the latest must haves!! All performing arts from operas to musicals to ballets.
- An avid reader since my teen years - list is endless. Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Isabel Allende my all time favourite. Philosophical thoughts from Lao Tzu to Alain de Boton. Currently reading The Last Chinese Chef.
- Movies & TV
- From silent films to the golden years of Hollywood..diverging to arthouse..foreign films...kung fu movies.. the Nova Met Opera movies. And from the tube - Catalyst, QI, Q&A and old favourites like Ab Fab, Faulty Tower, The Two Ronnies, Yes Minister.
- Daily walks to the beach with the occasional Tai Chi. Swim a bit, dance a little. Love watching elite sports like tennis and swmming.
- Other Interests
- Meditation....philosophy....trying to be a more efficient vegetable gardener...following moonbeams on a calm sea....cooking up a storm