66, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 24 Mar '18
HeadlineThe shortest distance between two people is a smile......
Independent but ready to have someone to enjoy and share life with. Love travel, enjoy my home, appreciate my own space. Work freelance and getting closer to doing less work and having more time to spend with someone. Sense of humour is important, honesty, kindness, fitness, intelligence.
At a glance
|Age||66 years old||63 - 75 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries|
|Personality||Sometimes Social||Private, Sometimes Social|
|Eye colour||Green||Green, Other, Blue, Brown, Black, Hazel, Grey|
|Hair colour||Blonde||Black, Dark Brown, Grey, Light Brown, White, Blonde|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Don't live with them, Living with them, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Post Graduate, Diploma, Some college, Degree|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Religion||Anglican||Jewish, Other Christian, Catholic, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||Swinging voter, Right wing, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet, Other special diet, Vegetarian, Vegan|
What I'm looking for
Someone who knows how to listen, loves a good dialogue, someone who doesn't get tired of observing, is still curious about and intrigued with life. And most importantly I'd like to meet someone who would love to travel, a travel mate would be fine as well.
- Ray Charles, Rod Stewart, Don Mclane, Charles Aznavour, classical.
- Depending on mood and time. Biographies, history, philosophy/anthroposophy
- Movies & TV
- Love the old black and white ones. Never forget my first movie with Sydney Portier. Altogether prefer arthouse movies instead of the American ones. Enjoyed Il Postino a few years back now.
- Have tried most sports activites, spent a lot of years being involved in aerobics. Now prefer a jog in the Botanical Gardens, or a walk. Used to love horse riding, haven't done it for some time.
- Other Interests
- Photography, painting, anthroposophy, travel. Enjoy small dinner parties with friends and interesting conversation or even smaller dinners by candlelight. Can't do without Sudoku!