36, Male, Single, Brisbane - Southside, QLD
- Last online:
- 04 Sep '18
About me - headline
About me - description
A little about my character.
I'm a walking, talking contradiction. I'm a smart idiot and a polite asshat, a debonair rogue and an affable douche.
Despite my diffident demeanour I have a penchant for inappropriate humour and a razor sharp wit... and yes, I tend to wield words in a manner unlike most.
I'm the son of a sculptress and a casual writer. I'm very much enthused by creativity, but on the flipside I have a strange passion for style and fashion and never turn down a chance to suit up.
I'm somewhat well-read and though accurate with grammar, I'm flippant with my use of adjectives.
I love immersible fabrications of any medium, be it music, movies, art, banter, books or even an uncharted cruise through the countryside (Don't knock it till you try it).
I'm looking to settle down, start a life with someone else and share in future adventures but until then, my downtime is often spent renovating or working around the house or getting together for drinks with friends.
Also, I bake. If that's not manly enough for you then keep on walking, 'cause I bake like a badass.
I wasn't sure whether or not to write this next part as it is somewhat shallow but looking at the requirements many people are listing, I feel perhaps I should.
That being said, please don't be dissuaded by my lack of degree or post grad education.
I'm more intelligent than I look and I earn a very comfortable salary.
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Brisbane - Southside, QLD
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Scorpio
- 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Some college
- Sales / Marketing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
his ideal partner
- 27 - 34 years old
- Within 50km
- Mixed Race, Hispanic / Latino, Other background, White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
- at most 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Atheist, Catholic, Jewish, Agnostic, Anglican
- Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
What I'm looking for
Someone whose smile can light up a room. Someone whose mere presence is warming. Sounds too corny? How about someone emotionally and intellectually mature, at the very least, someone with a sense of humour. Someone who can smile at the stupid things in life.
- Led Zeppelin and Queen are among my favourites but truthfully, I have a broad taste in music ranging from obscure Indy to hard rock to the occasional pop song.
- Thriller, Fantasy, crime, adventure. I don't mind a good book but tend to be more of a movie buff.
- Movies & TV
- I love movies from the late 70's and 80's which were at the time amazing but have since been lost in Hollywood glitz. - Big Bang Theory - Game Of Thrones - Vikings
- Couldn't care less... well alright, I possibly could, I do watch the Origin and GF and occasional spot of horse racing but not a huge sporty- however I I cycle regularly and occasionally take in a spot of running, walking and kayaking.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy cooking, bad dancing (but only when I'm drunk), nature and scenic vistas. . I love writing and creating stories, painting and all creative outlets.