36, Female, Single, Southern Highlands, NSW
- Last online:
- 16 Nov '18
About me - headline
Will try anything once.... Twice just to be sure!
About me - description
I'm a friendly, relaxed, affectionate, down to earth, honest girl, who loves to have fun and make people laugh. Life's too short to be serious all the time right?!
Am a bit shy at first but once I get to know you I become my normal cheeky self!
I am always laughing or smiling about something and go out of my way to cheer people up when they are down. I'm sweet, caring and love to make the people I care about feel special.
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Southern Highlands, NSW
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Cancer
- 5'3/160 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- IT / Telecoms
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 33 - 42 years old
- Within 100km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced
- Possibly want children, Want children
- at least 5'5/165 cm
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a genuine, trustworthy, affectionate guy who knows how to treat a woman. Easy going but also knows there are times you need to be serious. Someone who knows what he wants and is prepared to make the effort to go after it. Can't resist a cute smile and someone who can make me laugh.
- Like most people it depends on my mood although never in the mood for country!
- Not a big reader unless a magazine while I'm waiting counts?
- Movies & TV
- TV - Don't tend to watch much. Movies - Comedies would have to be my favourite, anything with Adam Sandler, Vince Vaughan or Will Ferrell. Ok maybe not anything, some have been questionable. Definitely not horror although may be persuaded if you can protect me from the really scary bits ;)
- Not really into sports unless you consider dancing a sport, to me it's just fun :) Also looking into 'urban mushing' although probably a sport for the dog more than me. Not sure if I'm brave enough though, think he might wrap me around a tree!
- Other Interests
- Recently returned to dancing and performing after a 5 year break, didn't realise how much I missed it. Also like photography and would like to give sky diving a go one day. Love my dogs so its important that you can at least tolerate them, they'll work their magic and win you over ;)