59, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 20 Sep '18
About me - headline
Searching for that connection
About me - description
I am genuinely searching for a person to share some good times. I am continually evolving and learning and therefore not boring. I consider myself to be down to earth with a warm and generous spirit and a sense of humour. I like to travel to new places, visit favourite places and also spend time at home. I can always find something to do, a project in the house or garden or sometimes happy to just chill on the deck with a coffee or glass of wine. I enjoy catching up with my friends and family occasionally but also like the opportunity to meet new people and see new places.
Have done a little travelling both within Australia and overseas but hope in the future to do more. Last December I had a cold, nostalgic Christmas in the UK...chilly (great excuse for a glass or two of mulled wine).
I walk daily with the dog in the morning before work and on weekends or days off will often do a longer walk and stop off for a browse and a coffee in a local town. Have recently dropped a day of work so now am working 4 days and the plan is to drop work days until I retire fully. Lover of good coffee, pretty much any food and also enjoy a glass of wine.
I would love to find a person who would like to share my company for some new adventures and some special times together.
At a glance
- 59 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Gemini
- 5'0/152 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Diploma
- Volunteer / Charity / Community
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 55 - 65 years old
- Within 250km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Gemini, Cancer, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Aquarius, Taurus, Leo, Aries, Libra, Pisces, Virgo, Capricorn
- 5'2/157 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Athletic, Slim
- Eye colour - Blue, Green, Black, Grey, Hazel, Brown
- Education - Some college, High School, Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Vegan, Vegetarian, No special diet
- No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter, Right wing, Left wing
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner holds dear a value of mutual respect, has a sense of humour, prioritizes self care, is comfortable with themselves and has a generous spirit. I enjoy spending time with those who are active and wanting to create opportunities to enjoy as much as possible of what life has to offer.
- Enjoy music from popular to some classical. I have very eclectic taste.
- A good novel or a biography to inspire me. Country Life magazines. The Age
- Movies & TV
- Generally not into soaps or lifestyle television. Do generally watch Q & A, Backroads., Enjoy a good drama, current affairs. Also enjoy movies and the theatre.
- Like to go watch an AFL game occasionally...go Tigers! Don't mind doing some 4 x 4 drives....as the navigator not the driver though.
- Other Interests
- Walks, leisurely bike rides, Yoga. Movies. Drives/visits to the coast or country, wineries. Live theatre/concerts. Markets, BBQs and dinner out occasionally. Gardening.Travel within Australia or overseas and enjoy caravan/cabins, motorhomes as well as hotels and resorts.