59, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 18 Nov '18
About me - headline
Searching for that connection
About me - description
I am genuinely searching for a person to share some good times. I am continually evolving and learning and therefore not boring. I consider myself to be down to earth with a warm and generous spirit and a sense of humour. I like to travel to new places, visit favourite places and also spend some time relaxing in around my home. I enjoy catching up with my friends and family but also like the opportunity to meet new people, see new places and have new experiences.
Have done a little travelling both within Australia and overseas but hope in the future to do more. Last December I had a cold, nostalgic Christmas in the UK...it was bracing tramping across the South Downs in the snow but what a great excuse for a glass or two of mulled wine in front of a warm log fire.
I stay fit and active by walking daily with the dog and on weekends or on days off will often take off somewhere and do longer walks; being close to nature is food for my soul. I attend a Yoga class. I currently work 4 days per week and the plan is to drop work days until I retire fully or I could decide to retire early....depends how life pans out. It is lovely living close to Mount Dandenong and the beautiful Yarra Valley but I have not ruled out a sea change in the future. I am a lover of good coffee, pretty much any food and also enjoy a glass of wine.
I would love to find a person who would like to share my company for some new adventures and some special times together. If you value being treated with warmth, honesty and respect and are looking for a friendship which will hopefully lead to a genuinely loving relationship, then it would be great to hear from you....
At a glance
- 59 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Gemini
- 5'0/152 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Diploma
- Volunteer / Charity / Community
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 55 - 65 years old
- Within 250km
- Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Pisces, Aquarius, Leo, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn, Libra, Aries
- 5'2/157 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic
- Eye colour - Green, Brown, Black, Hazel, Grey, Blue
- Education - Post Graduate, Diploma, High School, Some college, Degree
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- No special diet, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Right wing, Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs, Left wing
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner holds dear a value of mutual respect, has a sense of humour, prioritizes self care, is comfortable with themselves and has a generous spirit. I enjoy spending time with those who are active and wanting to create opportunities to enjoy as much as possible of what life has to offer.
- Enjoy music from popular to some classical. I have very eclectic taste.
- A good novel or a biography to inspire me. Country Life magazines. The Age
- Movies & TV
- Generally not into soaps or lifestyle television. Do generally watch Q & A, Backroads., Enjoy a good drama, current affairs. Also enjoy movies and the theatre.
- Like to go watch an AFL game occasionally...go Tigers! Don't mind doing some 4 x 4 drives....as the navigator not the driver though.
- Other Interests
- Walks, leisurely bike rides, Yoga. Movies. Drives/visits to the coast or country, wineries. Live theatre/concerts. Markets, BBQs and dinner out occasionally. Gardening.Travel within Australia or overseas and enjoy caravan/cabins, motorhomes as well as hotels and resorts.