60, Female, Single, Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 17 Oct '18
About me - headline
Classical music enthusiast
About me - description
Ambitious, driven, would love to be a workaholic but can't quite manage it! patient to a fault, bit of a day dreamer.
At a glance
- 60 years old
- Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- Sometimes have children at home - 1 child up to 27 years old
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Capricorn
- 5'4/162 cm
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Left wing
her ideal partner
- 57 - 68 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced
- Have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
- Atheist, Agnostic
- Left wing, No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter
What I'm looking for
somebody fit and active with an enquiring and open mind.
- Classical music is my main interest. Play the piano every day.
- Studying - you guessed it -books about music and composers. I also love history, philosophy.
- Movies & TV
- Sci-fi, politics..
- Not really, just walking, watching tennis..
- Other Interests
- radio, ABC fan, like programs about ideas, discussions about society, public lectures. Travel overseas quite a bit.