Headline“I am looking for friendship and more if the chemistry is right. Now it's time for me! Please include a photo or password for a response.”
I believe in treating people the way I would like to be treated, and expect the same in return. I am a happy person and enjoy trying new things, meeting new people. Spontaneity is great fun on occasions. I would like to explore close to home and farther afield. In the last few years I have travelled a little overseas and would love to travel more, a trip once a year would be a good thing to aim for. All the better with someone special to share the experience with.
I take good care of myself and take pride in my appearance; I try to eat a healthy diet without being obsessive about it. I keep myself fit and in good condition by walking daily for exercise. I am an organised person, possibly a little fussy with my home.
Some of my favourate things would include, thunderstorms and the sound of rain hammering on the window, when its cold outside and cosy inside. Breakfast in bed on the weekend. Long walks, meeting new people, eating out, coffee and people watching.
At a glance
|Age||61 years old||53 - 63 years old|
|Location||Tuggeranong, ACT||Within 75km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Is fine if I have children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who is a great communicator, treats people with respect, is genuine, honest and reliable. A fun loving person with a sense of humour, who can be spontaneous.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- 70's and 80's - Cat Stevens, Leo Sayer, Joe Cocker also James Blunt, Matchbox 20 and Pink to name a few. Not into Techno or Head Banging stuff.
- Don't read a great deal but when I do it would be one of the following - drama - thriller - saga - magazines
- Movies & TV
- Mystery - Drama - Who Done It - Suspense - Thriller and the odd Comedy for good measure. No Horror.
- Walk heaps to keep fit, also go to the gym, like snorkelling and swimming.
- Other Interests
- I would love to travel more - weekends away - holidays overseas would be great. Trying new things, meeting new people. Exploring new places, bush walking, the beach.