60, Female, Single, Adelaide City, SA
- Last online:
- 21 Mar '18
HeadlineLet's explore life together
I am a positive person with an easy going nature who values honesty & thoughtfulness. Take pride in my appearance, dressing for the occasion but also happy to relax, kick my shoes off & stay in watching a movie or getting absorbed in a good book. Most weekends I will try to get out on my bike or a walk along the beach.
At a glance
|Age||60 years old||57 - 68 years old|
|Location||Adelaide City, SA||Within 50km|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet an easy going, positive person who enjoys keeping active, a best friend to share life¿s journey with.
- Mainly 70's & 80's , Blues and easy listening. Cold play, Eagles, Neil Young
- Love to read , favorite books are by Tim Winton or Peter Carey.
- Movies & TV
- Current affairs, ABC . Light hearted movies, art house films , British comedy.
- Do not play sport as such but ride my road bike most weekends or get out for a walk along the beach .
- Other Interests
- Eating out & catching up with friends, movies, live theatre, country drives, stopping at a winery for a long lunch. Always enjoy The Fringe especially a good comedy act.