60, Female, Single, Redcliffe / Bribie / Caboolture, QLD
- Last online:
About me - headline
Looking to meeting the man of my dreams....could that be you!!!
About me - description
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile....I am a kind, loving, caring mature woman with christian values who is looking to meet that special someone who knows how to be a great friend firstly and possibly a loving caring partner. I am a one man woman, family orientated and are loyal to family and friends.
Its time to move on with my life, to make new friends and to meet that special someone.
I want to grow older with this special Man who is a genuine, kind, loving, honest, loyal fun loving man who is family orientated who knows how to laugh because laughter is the best medicine. Writing profiles is not the easiest and everyone is looking for the perfect person who does not exist, after all its what is in the heart that is the most important.
So if you too are looking to make a new friend and see where that leads because we need to start as friends first, I would love to hear from. Guess what I am easy to talk to and would love to meet you for a chat
Thanks for your time and have a super day
At a glance
- 60 years old
- Redcliffe / Bribie / Caboolture, QLD
- New Zealander
- Other background
- Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Libra
- 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Grey
- Education - Some college
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 50 - 65 years old
- Within 500km
- Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Other religion
What I'm looking for
Someone who enjoys life,easy to talk to because communication is very important in any friendship/relationship. Kind, honest and trustworthy. Is family/people orientated. He must enjoy a good laugh and be able to laugh at himself. Life is far too short to be stuffy....
- I enjoy music - classical, country, orchestra, oldies but goodies and current day music except heavy metal. Music is an important part of my life.
- I love to read - Biographies, DIY, Craft, Christian, newspapers and magazines
- Movies & TV
- I go more for feel good movies, enjoy documents and Downtown Abbey, History, nature and good old romance movies. Not into science fiction or suspense movies
- No real sporty - have two left feet. Would like to learn to dance. Walking or bike riding.
- Other Interests
- I have a passion for doing creative stuff - sewing, knitting embroidery. Love being with family and friends and supporting people going through hard times. Have organised a Lady's grief support group.