58, Female, Single, Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Last online:
- 19 Sep '18
About me - headline
A natural gal looking for a natural guy...
About me - description
I am happy with who I am, no need to pretend to be someone I am not... just a natural gal...
Fairly easy going, enjoy good conversation, intrigued by the world, the people in it, nature, art, the design of things.
Unwind by the sea, with a walk on a beach or in a rainforest. Garden a little, grow herbs and some veges. Enjoy the art of cooking with fresh local produce. interested in good health through healthy eating and nutrition... with a glass of wine or two..,
Enjoy art galleries, markets and museums. Like to travel to Brisbane and interstate now and then for a culture fix.
Travelled overseas - most recent India, France and NZ. A few places on my bucket list including ones in Oz.
Thinking of downsizing to a smaller house or townhouse and starting to get rid of stuff...
I have a positive outlook to life, reflect on the past but don¿t dwell in it, try to live for today and make every day count.
I have a smile... and I am not afraid to use it.
At a glance
- 58 years old
- Sunshine Coast, QLD
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home - 1 child up to 27 years old
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Pisces
- 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Degree
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other special diet
- New Age
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 48 - 61 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Single, Widowed
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Private
- 5'5/165 cm - 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average, A bit overweight
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
A kind and caring soul, happy with life's journey, reflecting on but not holding onto the past. Spontaneous, trying to live in the now, living consciously and treading as lightly as possible on this earth.
- Very wide taste in music - some favourites - KD Lang, Leonard Cohen, Vicka and Linda, Archie Roache, Rolling Stones, Bread, June Tabor, Annie Lennox
- Don¿t read books so much these days, tend to do a lot of online reading.
- Movies & TV
- Watch a bit of TV and occasionally watch ABC iview on my laptop to catch a few shows mainly lifetyle type programs and documentaries. I love going to the movies with a passion - lean towards Art house and yes with subtitles is just fine with me
- Keeping fit is important to me, go to the gym but not obsessive about it. Not into sport or watching it - though have been known to watch a little NRL, AFL and cricket...
- Other Interests
- Love long walks in the hinterland - in rainforest is fabulous. I walk the Noosa national park a couple of times a week to catch some fresh salt air and exercise.