62, Male, Single, Toowoomba & Surrounds, QLD
- Last online:
- 13 Sep '18
About me - headline
Happiness is a journey not a destination. :)
About me - description
Do you want normal and stayed?? Then go to the next profile please... Life is short enjoy the simple things and appreciate what you have. Live do not exist. Do not be 80 and say i should have done this or that just do it :)"I may not be your first choice but i am a good choice. I am an open book with some of the pages well worn. Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you.
I am seeking a life time partner. HOWEVER I Wanting to make Friends first and foremost. Seeking a lady who is Happy, but unfilled, know lots of people but not that someone special. I want the wow in my partner/wife that I can't wait to rush home to be with her.
The type of lady that I am attracted to is one who is spontaneous, keen to try new things, thinks about "what am I going to do when I grow up" - generally enjoys life. Don't want perfect just worth it. STARTED dancing lessons again, Like second hand stores, Sunday Markets, explore out of the way wineries and places, Museums of the Australian past, amateur theatre, got a kayak. Can't fish but willing to learn, may get a 4x4 one day. Love DIY and house renovation. The garden only if someone else will direct proceedings. Keep Fit in a no fuss way. Enjoy positive people and avoid negative individuals.
Yes I have a Bike. It's a Toy not a passion. Been known to write Poetry.
I do not care if you are a CEO or a Cleaner its our chemistry and where you are going that is important. PS I Do not have a TV. No time to busy with life. N.B. My work is not glamorous so if you seek a collar and tie man that's not me, been told that i dress well :) Regular Plasma donor. You don't need to be super active just love life :)
At a glance
- 62 years old
- Toowoomba & Surrounds, QLD
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 32 to 34 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Virgo
- 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Grey
- Education - Diploma
- Transport / Logistics / Warehousing
- Business Owner
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Have no pets
his ideal partner
- 55 - 65 years old
- Within 250km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
What I'm looking for
I am looking for some one who is her own person, self assured, happy but unfulfilled, knows lots of people but not that some one special. Some one who realised that this is the first day of the rest of our lives. :)
- I enjoy music/songs that have meaning or reflects real life experiences. . ACDC, Skyhooks, Rolling Stones, Robert Palmer, Meat Loaf, Bee Gees, Neil Diamond, The Fray, U2,Billy Joel, Enya,Train, Eagles, AC/DC Status Quo, Led Zepplin, Chris Rea, Bryan Adams, Fleetwood Mac. Queen, Train. Ed Sherrin.
- Only those articles that interest me not really into books. Been known to write the odd poem.
- Movies & TV
- Hardly watch TV as i do not have one, but love a good movie. Too busy enjoying life. Shawshank Redemption. Hacksaw Ridge. Rabbit Proof Fence to name a few
- Don't Play but have a hit of Tennis, Kayak, Bush walk occasionally, some hiking. Push Bike occasionally.
- Other Interests
- Dancing, House renovation, live shows, amateur theater, Day trips, Touring Australia, Keeping fit. Ride my Motor cycle occasionally. Canoe/Kayak, Walking, exploring out of the way places. Coast Occasionally, Odd camping Trip. Regular Blood donor. X Rural Fire Fighter Volunteer.