46, Female, Divorced, MALAYSIA
- Last online:
- 27 May '18
HeadlineCurrently in Sydney. I am sure that my true love is out there. Malaysian of Indian/Portuguese descent. Don't judge the distance until you truly get to know me.
I'm at a good place in life. Emotionally and financially secure. I've traveled a bit. Far and wide. Only thing missing in my life is my best friend and lover. I'm not one to describe much about myself here. I suggest you get to know me better and ask me anything you wish. I am downright honest and will tell you things the way it is, I expect the same. I'm goal oriented and I'll support you in your endeavors too.
A woman who takes good care of herself and keeps healthy. Looking for the same. Actually I'm looking for my best friend to explore what's remaining in this lifetime together.
Let's talk and take baby steps and see where this takes us.
At a glance
- 46 years old
- 5'3/160 cm
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 4 children aged 17 to 25 yo
- Don't want children
- Education - Diploma
- Sales / Marketing
- Business Owner
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 47 - 60 years old
- Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children, Have children at home
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
I seek a pleasant guy. Simple, great manners and love to try anything new. Someone I can travel with and on the other hand just sit on a couch and talk to me all day about anything and everything. More than all this, I seek love and honest companionship. In short I'm looking for my best friend.
- Love Country Music. I listen to almost anything except heavy metal. Die Hard Elvis Presley fan and also Andrea Bocelli.
- I love my books. Well I don't read empty nothing's. I'm into Autobiographies and Motivation books. Very purpose driven, so the books I read tells. Right now I'm reading Finding My Virginity by Richard Branson.
- Movies & TV
- I watch any good romantic movie. Also into comedies.
- I'm in the fitness industry. I used to be a sprinter in my hey days. Also played much volleyball. Now I'm very much into dance fitness and love functional training.
- Other Interests
- Love travel and have been doing it quite a bit these days. I'm one for anything exciting. My age doesn't stop me. I can be a little reserved at times and the extreme opposite the next. My kids have grown, so life is giving me the liberty to do things I could not do back then.