62, Female, Divorced, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 19 Mar '18
HeadlineHi, I'm a young at heart person looking for a friend, companion/travel buddy.
I'm a person that treats others as I would like to be treated,that is, with kindness, respect and consideration. Family and friends mean a lot to me as they bring much happiness into my life. My 3 children are all adults and lead lives of their own with their partners and I have 5 grandchildren . You would like people, animals and like to have a good laugh, even at yourself :-) I think I have a good sense of humor. I'm looking to meet a down to earth person for dinners, movies, holidays, (sharing the cost) **Someone for companionship, friendship and travel buddy only**... Would be nice if we got to know each other well enough to be able to share a hotel room or ship cabin... twin bed share....I would not be a person you are looking to get to know if you are looking for anything more than friendship....Like getting out and about, love the warm weather, Winter not so much. Love live music and tend to keep track of the venues that 60's cover band The Substitutes,(Peter Robinson ex The Strangers) play at. Would like to meet someone that likes to dance and takes pride in his appearance. Someone who enjoys travelling or wants to travel and would like a travel buddy. I will respond to all contact as long as you have a photo, if you don't have a photo, I can't reply. Thanks for reading my profile :-)
At a glance
|Age||62 years old||56 - 74 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Mixed Race, Asian, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo|
|Personality||Very Social||Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
|Religion||Other Christian||Anglican, Agnostic, Atheist, Other Christian, Catholic, Other|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A person that has similar or some of the same interests. I don't mind if you like a drink but please, no heavy drinkers. If you enjoy dancing, that would be great. ***Looking for a person for friendship, companionship or travel friend. ***
- Some modern, 60's, Rock, some classical, depends on mood. Status Quo, R.E.M, Stones, David Bowie, Bryan Ferry Roxy Music, U2, Dire Straits, Eagles, Beatles, Bee Gees, Guns and Roses, Midnight Oil, Bon Jovi, Crowded House, INXS, CCR, Paul Kelly, Frank Sinatra, live music, outdoor concerts.
- Don't have much time these days to read but if I do, it's biographies and historical.
- Movies & TV
- Tom Hanks,Steve Martin,De Niro, Al Pacino, Johnny Depp, Maggie Smith, documentaries about other countries and it's people. David Attenborough's programs. Like going to see a movie, romance,comedies, drama, thrillers.
- AFL, support North Melbourne, I go to the footy (not fanatical)... Aus Open Tennis, F1 Car Racing, Melb Cup, Tour de France.
- Other Interests
- Music, going to venues that feature 60's cover band The Substitutes, trivia, country drives, markets, travelling, ocean cruising, weekends away, long walks, antique shops, ocean, mountains, warm weather, next O/S holiday and 8th cruise coming up August '18. I have a small cute dog.