61, Female, Divorced, Yarra-Dandenong Ranges, VIC
- Last online:
- 27 May '18
HeadlineWill I, won't I? Yes I'll take the plunge, nothing ventured, nothing gained!
I'm comfortable in my own skin, independent minded and fairly self contained. That's not to say there isn't room for improvement, there always is!
I grew up in Europe, have travelled, speak 2 languages passably or at least enough that the natives don't stare at me in bewilderment, and have lived in Oz for the last 40 years - which I love.
I'm gainfully employed, living in the Dandenong ranges and working in the city - the best of both worlds - the quiet of the hills and the buzz of the city
and enjoy all the usual things that people describe, such as weekends away, dining out etc.
I read widely - non fiction mainly, for ideas, a wide range of genres. I enjoy debates and discussions and new ideas.
I love the detailed, the carefully hand made,..being out in nature restores my equilibrium be it only a 10 minute walk in the hills or along the beach collecting shells. I have been known to go outside at night just to stare at the stars!
While I enjoy the cerebral I can also make and bake and know which knife and fork to use!
I seek a friend to laugh with (not at - most important) a mate to share the ups/downs and roundabouts of life, a travelling companion to explore slowly with (maybe more of Europe/US or places you want to go), a lover to...well you get the picture!
The type of man i'm attracted to will hopefully be curious to explore the world/enjoy the ridiculous like I
do and enjoy both the big and little things in life.
Interested applicants apply within in triplicate and will be responded to!!
At a glance
- 61 years old
- Yarra-Dandenong Ranges, VIC
- 5'8/172 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Other religion
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 58 - 68 years old
- Within 75km
- Divorced, Single, Widowed
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
What I'm looking for
Seeking male for friendship/dating/relationship. As I am tall would appreciate over 5'10". An enquiring mind/sense of humour appreciated.
- From to classical to modern - well 60s/70s/perhaps80s? No techno/rap. Some trad jazz. Like blues/flamenco/folk/some world music - depends on the mood and the moment
- Non-fiction mainly, biographies, history, philosophy, gardening. Books/mags/articles. Usually have several on the go at any one time. Love reading - back of bus tickets when extremely bored!
- Movies & TV
- Mainly ABC, occasional SBS - hate ads! Occasional movies when recommended but typically don't like violence/sci fi. Can't remember the last movie I've seen - mmmmm sad! Avid listener to ABC RN - some good programs
- Dislike organised sport as a result of being forced to participate many moons ago! Don't mind if you do - within reason! Have played lacrosse, tennis , cricket, skied and cycled around the British isles in a past life, have done an outward bound course in the past. Will do more walking
- Other Interests
- Love gardening growing my own veggies/fruit trees, travel (mainly europe and others), food/brick a brac markets, being out in nature, drives, observing nature, cooking. Many other interests, happy to talk about over coffee. Open to your interests.