62, Female, Divorced, Yarra-Dandenong Ranges, VIC
- Last online:
About me - headline
Will I, won't I? Yes I'll take the plunge, nothing ventured, nothing gained!
About me - description
I'm comfortable in my own skin, independent minded and fairly self contained. That's not to say there isn't room for improvement, there always is!
I grew up in Europe, have travelled, speak 2 languages passably or at least enough that the natives don't stare at me in bewilderment, and have lived in Oz for the last 40 years - which I love.
I'm gainfully employed, living in the Dandenong ranges and working in the city - the best of both worlds - the quiet of the hills and the buzz of the city
and enjoy all the usual things that people describe, such as weekends away, dining out etc.
I read widely - non fiction mainly, for ideas, a wide range of genres. I enjoy debates and discussions and new ideas.
I love the detailed, the carefully hand made,..being out in nature restores my equilibrium be it only a 10 minute walk in the hills or along the beach collecting shells. I have been known to go outside at night just to stare at the stars!
While I enjoy the cerebral I can also make and bake and know which knife and fork to use!
I seek a friend to laugh with (not at - most important) a mate to share the ups/downs and roundabouts of life, a travelling companion to explore slowly with (maybe more of Europe/US or places you want to go), a lover to...well you get the picture!
The type of man i'm attracted to will hopefully be curious to explore the world/enjoy the ridiculous like I
do and enjoy both the big and little things in life.
Interested applicants apply within in triplicate and will be responded to!!
At a glance
- 62 years old
- Yarra-Dandenong Ranges, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Virgo
- 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other religion
- Swinging voter
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 58 - 68 years old
- Within 75km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- at least 5'10/177 cm
What I'm looking for
Seeking male for friendship/dating/relationship. As I am tall would appreciate over 5'10". An enquiring mind/sense of humour appreciated.
- From to classical to modern - well 60s/70s/perhaps80s? No techno/rap. Some trad jazz. Like blues/flamenco/folk/some world music - depends on the mood and the moment
- Non-fiction mainly, biographies, history, philosophy, gardening. Books/mags/articles. Usually have several on the go at any one time. Love reading - back of bus tickets when extremely bored!
- Movies & TV
- Mainly ABC, occasional SBS - hate ads! Occasional movies when recommended but typically don't like violence/sci fi. Can't remember the last movie I've seen - mmmmm sad! Avid listener to ABC RN - some good programs
- Dislike organised sport as a result of being forced to participate many moons ago! Don't mind if you do - within reason! Have played lacrosse, tennis , cricket, skied and cycled around the British isles in a past life, have done an outward bound course in the past. Will do more walking
- Other Interests
- Love gardening growing my own veggies/fruit trees, travel (mainly europe and others), food/brick a brac markets, being out in nature, drives, observing nature, cooking. Many other interests, happy to talk about over coffee. Open to your interests.