36, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 17 Oct '18
About me - headline
EOIs sought for laboratory partner position in exploratory study of male:female compatibility. Generous remuneration for the right applicant.
About me - description
You and your partner will report only to each other. Sharing of ideas is encouraged, and as a team you will be required to meet regularly to ensure a stimulating, respectful and harmonious working environment for the life of the project.
Use of the company computers for personal matters is strictly prohibited (although watching cute cats on YouTube is permissible, as this has been demonstrated to increase productivity).
In addition to your salary, benefits include flexible hours (some night shifts may be required), and double passes to events on Melbourne's cultural calendar.
- Open communication
- Social conscience
If the position interests you, or you would like further information, please follow the links to submit an expression of interest. Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they meet the selection criteria, and enclose at least one recent photograph (preferably smiling!). All applicants will be notified promptly regarding the outcome of their applications.
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Leo
- 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 34 - 39 years old
- Within 10km
- Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social, Very Private
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Slim, Average, Athletic
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Left wing, No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter
What I'm looking for
Warm, intelligent, calm, empathic, thoughtful and purposeful. Someone who enjoys conversation and is generous with their time.
- Varied taste. The most recent concerts I've been to have been classical, choral, folk/indie music... and Midnight Oil last year.
- I trawl favourite websites for book recommendations (mainly fiction), buy them, then try to get around to reading them. A recent delightful standout was 'A Gentleman in Moscow' by Amor Towles. Otherwise I follow local and world news to a degree, plus a few favourite (feminist-tending) blogs.
- Movies & TV
- I love character based drama. I fluctuate between binge-watching series and watching nothing. I love films that tread new ground and/or make me think, and usually like to get to foreign film festivals when they're on.
- Yoga, running intermittently. I enjoy hiking and being in nature, but am a bit over doing it with strangers through MeetUp.
- Other Interests
- Travel (but wish I had a partner to share it with), animals, linguistics and languages, cultural/fringe events, musicals and personal development.