53, Male, Single, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
HeadlineTime to start again.
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read about me.
I am ready to share life with someone special.
I have just come back from a couple of amazing holidays in outback Australia which I seem to really connect with.
I have been on my own for the longest time ever in my life!
I have learnt so much about myself during that time.
I'm happy at who I am.
I'm really ready to be with someone who I can appreciate and who appreciates me.
I want to spend quality time with someone and enjoy all that life offers as we mellow into this part of our life.
Is that a hard ask? Surely that's what we are looking for? That soul mate, someone to be totally comfortable with.
Ok, I'm not a model, don't have much hair but I have a cheeky personality, will always grab life for what it's worth and run with it?
My photos are all recent and I do have all my teeth!!
I'm loyal and respect loyalty and commitment!
I live near the beach and enjoy walking on it, watching sunsets.
I love going to the AFL when I can.
Also enjoy getting lost in a great book.
I have two beautiful daughters who are my world.
At a glance
- 53 years old
- Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- 5'11/180 cm
- Occasional/social smoker
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 17 to 19 yo
- Don't want children
- Have no pets
- Education - High School
- Sales / Marketing
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 45 - 58 years old
- Within 100km
- at most 6'2/188 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Have children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
What I'm looking for
That special someone who makes me feel special and loved and who is open to affection and conversation.
- Most kinds but not rap.
- Crime novels, murder mysteries, history, pretty open really.
- Movies & TV
- I will give anything a go but I do enjoy ABC and SBS docos. I love Pulp Fiction
- Dont mind watching, never been much of a participent. Am going to gym a few times a week.